New DVD "Become Jehovah's Friend"

by treadnh2o 364 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ziddina
    ziddina

Marking...

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Couldn't go through all these pages, sorry: time linitation-thanks all for posting.

But why all this trouble and waste of material for a 10 minutes video (or is it less): excluding intro and final song?

Animation may be OK but characters are amateur crap.

A youtube video would be better.

LISTEN!

OBEY!

A question: Is this treatment of minors appropriate and legal?

• blondie
    blondie

Doesn't anyone want to be Jesus' friend?

"what a friend we have in Jesus"

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Did you see the "cult-look" cross "mommy's" face at around .40 - .49...???

And then the GUILT GUILT GUILT....

Poor "Jehovah"... Even a measely toy makes 'him' sad... And the "snake" - we can all assume it's a "talking" snake - holding the toy is a freaking weird touch...

And look how SAD the KID is, thanks to the guilt being heaped upon him, 'cuz his mommy's "god" can't handle a supposedly "magical" toy...

It's enough to gag a maggot....

And they throw the toy OUT - rather than return it to the kid who gave it to him... 'Course, if the other kid gave it to him, then it must be SOO "yesterday's toy", anyhow...

HAH!!!

And at 2:29 - CONDITIONAL LOVE!!!!

Hee hee hee hee!!!

2nd video - love the dramatic idiocy at the beginning - well, if man was meant to fly, then the Gov.Bod would have given them free airline tickets like THEY get for their overseas junkets...

Oh, and mom scrubbing on her hands and knees - she's being such a GOOD little submissive humiliated - er, "humble" - Jehovah's Witness wifey!!!

What - are "Swiffers" demonic?? Is it "Satanic" to actually use a mechanical squeeze mop???

Also, if dad AND mom had ignored the Gov.Bod's idiotic ravings against college educations, then they would have been able to afford proper turf for the lawn - and wasn't the silly brick in front of the porch supposed to catch the mud, anyway???

If that bimbo thinks a few MARBLES on the floor are a mess, she ought to try actually HAVING kids - yet more idiocy from the mostly-childless Gov.Bod boys...

But it was GREAT to see "daddy" splatter all over the place!! After all, apparently he wasn't bright enough to WATCH where he was stepping!!!

Barf, barf and triple-barf...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

That DVD is the foulest most evil thing ever produced!

I weep for the witness children who will be forced to watch this mind killing drivel.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "As a small child, I, like Caleb, did not have friends. Nice worldly kids who played with bad toys were bad, and even nice JW kids couldn't be fully trusted. My best friends were my stuffed animals.
    That's why his teddy "dies". The only freind he is allowed to have will be taken from him, destroyed if he is not obedient. Classic fear tactic.
    Over-reaction? ..." Chemical Emotions, page #11, post #913

If you're referring to YOUR response, Chem E, you're not over-reacting at all....

Chemical Emotions has briefly and concisely expressed what a LOT of people have pointed out - the extreme OVER-dramatization of the "consequences" of "disobedience" to the Governing Body - er, 'parents' enforcement of Gov.Bod edicts...

As usual, the scenarios are loaded with melodramatic disaster scenarios intentionally meant to evoke images of "Armageddon", in my opinion...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "btw there is def plenty of money to be made out of this el cheapo dvd, if it costs 50c to make the dubs will be giving at least $10 average for it out of guilt, it would have been made out of free labour. Maybe we should all go to conventions and get as many as possible and destroy them. Ive given way too much money over the last 30+ yrs, time to get some back. ..." Jemba, page #12, post #164

That gives me an eeeeee-vil idea...

Either grab as many as you can and re-format them, adding some special little information on the membership of the Watchtower in the U.N., the billions in assets Watchtower owns, or the contradictions in the way the Mexican brothers were allowed to bribe public officials to put them down as having "served" in the Mexican military...

Or pick your "scandal" of preference... And copy off a number of dvds... Grab the Watchtower ones and replace that 15-minute brainwashing session with some REAL information, place back into the disc covers, re-seal them, and return them to your local kh...

Hee hee hee hee!!

Zid

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I still can't believe I'm seeing the right video. It's embarrassing.

• adamluis
    adamluis

Thanks a lot. It super to know all thye details.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

@Ann and zid: I agree that the fantasy sequences were also VERY Armegeddon-esque. *shudder*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit