My demon experience

by SweetBabyCheezits 102 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I started a sleep paralysis thread---I was so surprised when I first got here and found so many others that had it. I just thought it could be an interesting thread. NC

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

They can lift a table but cannot play a (PC) game. How boring to have them around.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

@NOLAW: Unless you're moving... Then they're great to have around.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I never had problems with Satan or his wonderful Demons. Rather, I have had problems with Jehovah and his filthy angels--mostly in the form of getting scammed into bad religions or having them manipulate my environment so that poor Satan and Astaroth can't do their jobs at improving the quality of my life (and I can't, either). And now that I know that the filthy angels are responsible for harassing people and then blaming poor Satan, I suspect that the angels will start resorting to brute force to get their way with me when scamming me no longer works. And, it will be a complete waste of my time--they are fighting a losing battle, and if I get forced to spread Christi-SCAM-ity by those filthy angels, it will be all gone in another 20 years.

Another scam they pull on susceptible people is to harass them and blame the demons. The angels know that most people are going to call on Jesus or Jehovah, run away from the very demons that are trying to help them, and promote Christi-SCAM-ity all the more. This is extortion, and doing one level of going back to Jesus or Jehovah is not going to permanently fix the problem. If the filthy angels want you to do even more, they will simply attack and harass you again and send you into even deeper levels of Christi-SCAM-ity. Eventually, you end up at Beth Hell, in a monastery, doing a stupid mission, or pious-sneering. Better to simply inform the filthy angels that you know their scam and that they are wasting their time, and turn even more to Satan. If they see that they are simply driving you even deeper into Satan, they will stop trying to scam you back to Jesus or Jehovah.

Of course, that doesn't prevent them from resorting to brute force. About all you can do then is try to call down bad luck on those the filthy angels use to force you into right-hand path religion or deeper into it. When you don't have the truth, brute force is all you have--and that should do a pretty good job at exposing that the filthy angels aren't so righteous after all.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I never knew that was what sleep paralysis was like. That sounds so scary!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Wow man, that is some crazy stuff ... what you smokin' man ... got any more?

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

What I experienced is not considered sleep paralyses. I did not se furniture spinning but I did see it moving, heard voices, a dog starting singing classical music etc.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    without the paralysis.

Whoa---I have NEVER been able to move. I didn't even know that was possible.

He's actually describing a different but related hypnagogic state. It is inherently not possible to have sleep paralysis without paralysis.

• cedars
    cedars

I watched an interesting documentary the other night. It was called "I'm Morgan Freeman, I'm a Hollywood star, and that makes me an authority on science and the universe"... or something like that. Anyway, I enjoyed it.

One of the things it talked about was this neurologist who has figured out a way to stimulate the part of the human brain that is thought to cause experiences of a spiritual nature. He puts a yellow helmet on someone in a darkened room, leaves them for an hour, activates the helmet, and lo! The person experiences strange phenomena such as the presence of other beings inside the room with him/her. At least, this happens 80% of the time. It is theorized that the human brain can do this itself (i.e. without the helmet) given certain stimuli, many of which it may be hard for us to detect.

I wouldn't say it answered all my questions, but I found it interesting.

SBC - you weren't wearing a yellow helmet when you had this dream, by any chance??!

Cedars

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

All this and more by Carl Sagan here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit