Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    It doesn't give you the context, it doesn't convey the "flavor" of the thread, or the feelings that are brought up, so it's easy to re-invent the meaning of what was actually said. And in NDrew's case, even if you find one quote where she says "A", there are 12 other places where she contradicts what she said before.

Ain't that the truth?

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I feel pretty crap about this. She crossed the line and maybe we'll never know why she posted as she did, sometimes she made sense but generally I didn't understand most of what she posted, it was pretty random at times. I honestly thought it was a language barrier type thing. I hate to see someone get kicked though, kinda feels like we failed as a board to help someone in genuine need. As already stated we aren't equipped to help much beyond information and shared experiences, we aren't a hospital.

All the best NDrew, I hope you find what you are looking for and a forum somewhere for your wibble and words.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Learned that from hubby this week.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    All the best NDrew, I hope you find what you are looking for and a forum somewhere for your wibble and words.

She already found it here.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I hate to see someone get kicked though, kinda feels like we failed as a board to help someone in genuine need.

Perhaps, but how many times are you willing to let the dog bite your hand before you send it to the pound?

And I disagree. I think we met her needs quite nicely. She needed attention and persecution. In her mind, I'm sure, she got boatloads of both.

• james_woods
    james_woods

She needed attention and persecution. In her mind, I'm sure, she got boatloads of both

She certainly got persecution. Are you proud of that?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Yes, she pushed and prodded, goaded, baited and provoked.....anything to pick a fight.

Then when she got it, cried persecution.

She loved every minute of it.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Perhaps PalmTree starts to understand the difficult Russian novel that was N.drew.

As I said, we still seem to be off topic.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Mrs. Jones... I do not think you are a bitch, and I was not even sure Nancy had called you one. Pretty sure you got caught in the cross fire there, and that wasn't fair to you."

Oh good grief Tec, the woman called me a bitch outright twice. There wasn't no misunderstanding when she said it. She wasn't talking about a female dog, she was talking about me. I didn't react the way she wanted twice and got called a bitch for it. What is so freaking hard to understand about that? You're making excuses for her yet again, I freaking get it.

• talesin
    talesin

Breck, this is a person in deep trouble. Don't take it personally.

xx

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit