Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

good to know, j_w. I have alluded to this before, and sending healing energy.

Rabbit ---

• james_woods
    james_woods

Tal, I always knew that I liked you. You have just proven it.

• talesin
    talesin

j_w - merci

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-key, I have re-read that thread. She was making an abstract point about God being love. She did, however, go on to state that of course atheists were capable of knowing and showing love. Just that they did not know God.
    Hard to understand, I get it. But not malicious.

evidently, you missed the part where she called me "hateful". Can you show me where she stated that atheists are capable oh knowing and showing love? I read quite the opposite.

• tec
    tec

Can you show me where she stated that atheists are capable oh knowing and showing love? I read quite the opposite.

Sure, give me a few minutes.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Low-Key, did you see my post to you on the Spelling Nazi thread?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key, did you see my post to you on the Spelling Nazi thread?

I did. Doesn't matter now. James is ignoring me.

I appreciate the support, nonetheless.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

For the record, I don't agree with the whole "grabbing quotes" thing.

It doesn't give you the context, it doesn't convey the "flavor" of the thread, or the feelings that are brought up, so it's easy to re-invent the meaning of what was actually said. And in NDrew's case, even if you find one quote where she says "A", there are 12 other places where she contradicts what she said before.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Sure, give me a few minutes.

Maybe while you're at it, you can show us where she called me a "hateful person"?

• james_woods
    james_woods

That is quite true, PalmTree.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit