Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods
    NC, i admire you fighting the fight here, but ive never been fully convinced that N drew isnt a troll who lol's at the insanity.

I know Ms. N.drew off the JWN site, and I can assure you that she is NOT a troll. She has unconventional religious views, and a brilliantly quirky style of posting. Not everyone gets the quirkyness. From time to time, she could fairly be said to have an emotional hair trigger, and I think all of us on JWN should respect that and try not to deliberately push buttons. She is actually a very nice person and some here are painting her in the wrong light.

GLADIATOR - do you think that progress has been made on this thread toward reducing the animosity between believers and non-believers?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

NC, i admire you fighting the fight here, but ive never been fully convinced that N drew isnt a troll who lol's at the insanity

Valid point. And when we look at all the recent turmoil---guess who is often found at the center of it. So perhaps the goal is to spread chaos and to get friends to fight. I don't know. This constant gathering of teams to pitch against one another is telling.

NC

• N.drew
    N.drew
    No matter which side you come down on, its clear who threw the first and most vicious blows.

To you it is clear. I win the prize for most vicious but only a stupid ass (but not you) would believe I was first to throw a blow. God!

• james_woods
    james_woods

To tell the truth - does it really matter who threw the first blow?

This is about making peace (at least to me) - it is not the Trayvon Martin shooting case trial.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

james_woods " GLADIATOR - do you think that progress has been made on this thread toward reducing the animosity between believers and non-believers?"

No It's the same old cat fight still playing itself out.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I will take that as positive referance james. Although Please understand i said "never fully convinced" she wasnt a troll, and did explain why i also leave room for individuality, along with the obligitory Thor referance.

Where i respectfully disagree is that i or anyone else is obligated to walk on egg shells around her because she has a 'hair emotional trigger'. i am not one to purposly evoke an emotional response but this a board she CHOOSES to come too. We all do. We also choose to leave or stay. Its not our job to remember he emotional state or treat her with kid gloves because she may flip out. Shes an adult and needs to be acountable as one.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

she could fairly be said to have an emotional hair trigger, and I think all of us on JWN should respect that and try not to deliberately push buttons.

I've asked this before many times and it was ignored repeatedly:

Please explain why the rest of us have to walk on eggshells around NDrew, but she can verbally abuse and we are all just supposed to take it.

It is rare that anyone "deliberately pushes her buttons".

She posts in an aggressive style and people defend themselves.

Please explain why they are not allowed to defend themselves, while her verbal abuse is swept under the rug by your group?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Calling names again N.Drew?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

“This constant gathering of teams to pitch against one another is telling.”

I want to be in the men’s team with james_woods and Qcmbr.

elderelite if he gives one of my gods back (Thor)

• N.drew
    N.drew

Magical thinking is believing reality is HOW YOU KNOW IT disregarding real evidence and turning things around to your way.

I do not mind ONE SINGLE LITTLE TINY TINNY ? bit that posters call me out on REAL STUFF. I get MAD as HELL when they MAKE UP SHIT About me. It's OPINION that has turned into PROPAGANDA LA LA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit