The "30 Other Lands" in the Worldwide Report - revealed!

by cedars 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This is great information, and a lot of work must have gone into collecting it. I definitely be including it is some of my articles, such as highlighting the effectiveness of the preaching work, and why saying only JW's will be saved is ludicrous.

• biometrics
    biometrics

Maybe that's why the 1914 generation prophesy failed, so they could be given more time to give a witness in those countries.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is great! Thank you!

• moshe
    moshe

They left out the Land of OZ- where WT dreams become the troof!

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks to all for the comments. It was hard work researching it all, but I think it was worth it. I can see now why the Society gloss over the "30 Other Lands" statistic almost as a footnote, not to mention why they don't bother citing the combined population for these 30 lands - it would be way too depressing for them.

jwfacts - I would be delighted if you could use this material on your website. Let me know if you need anything else from me. I quoted from one of your articles and provided a link encouraging people to read for themselves. Just a small token of my appreciation for you posting our survey link so prominently on your website! Thank you!

Cedars

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Indonesia must be included as should Thailand and Malaysia, great illustration and research BTW Ceders

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No all those countries are listed jookbeard.

It's interesting that all the banned countries are clustered just north of the equator, I guess just mainly a function of their being Muslim + China. It always amazes me that Pakistan is listed despite being one of the most radical Muslim countries around.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hey Moshe !

What have you got against the land of OZ ?

Some say it`s the lucky country !

We`ve got Ju..liar Gillard as our PM

what more could one ask.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

Cedars

I`ve only had a breif look at this so I may be off the mark,but could pakistan and russia be included in your list ?

smiddy

• cedars
    cedars

Smiddy - Pakistan and Russia are both listed in the worldwide report, as strange as that may seem!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit