The "30 Other Lands" in the Worldwide Report - revealed!

by cedars 116 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cedars
    cedars

There's nothing like Bruce Forsyth catchphrases to drive home a profound religious argument!

Cedars

• wasblind
    wasblind

I always got game,

compliments of the WTS fertilizer, as you stated above: " It's more evenly spread "

cedars, you da man, and don't let nobody tell you different

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

That would make a good T shirt slogan.

"The Watchtower Society - spreading their spiritual manure comparatively evenly across 70% of the populated globe gradually since 1879"

Not exactly snappy, but accurate.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Now you talkin' baby

• cedars
    cedars

Here's a bit of pop art inspired by wasblind's comment...

good news spreadable

Cedars

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh cedars, that's what I call posted wit surgical precision

I sure miss Outlaw

• smiddy
    smiddy

cedars that`s CLASSIC I love it

smiddy

• steve2
    steve2

BTT

• cedars
    cedars

I've actually incorporated this topic with my article on the Governing Body's plans for a new worldwide headquarters (link below).

I've pointed out that, if we are indeed living right on the verge of Armageddon, surely the Society's priority should be finding ways to reach the 1.9 billion people who are living in countries under ban with the good news. Instead, they're forging ahead with lavish construction projects without even being sure of Jehovah's blessing on the matter.

http://ex-jw.com/governing-body-admits-doubts-over-new-headquarters-plans#more-5341

I believe that as many dubs as possible need to see this image and grasp just how vast this area is. The "footnote" in the worldwide report doesn't come close to doing it justice.

30 other lands

Cedars

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

add another 1 billion to that Cedars because India's 20 odd k of JW's is a huge black hole of very little insignificance to the population, so round it off to a lovely 3 billion, and add to that the nations where there is 00.1% and the other nations where there is 00.5% of JW activity, shall we call it 4 billion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit