Disfellowshipped!

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 115 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea I have to hand it to the people who have to get reinstated and drift afterwards. I couldn't stomach the meetings, and then having to request that these inbred, half-witted, pedophiles, allow me back in their sandbox

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I see the process of getting reinstated as having sex with the Devil. The Devil says, "Hey just have sex with me for six months and I will let your family talk to you again. C'mon. It's just a little lying, cheating and whoring. Don't worry it'll be over in six months!"

Ummmm. I say no.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

ditto wha happened!

• Ding
    Ding

Unfortunately, some gung ho JWs even shun inactive JWs.

I hope that doesn't happen to you.

• theBGB
    theBGB

Well, sounds like she's not doing it for people she's doing it for her close immediate family, who generally are more forgiving to those reinstated. I think it's a pretty solid plan, stick around just long enough that you get your family back, then get the hell out of there and on to a real life.

Welcome, LMSA

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome to the board from a Brit. I hope your plans work out for you and the reinstatement process isn't too onerous.

Might want to talk to you about the Falklands on another thread ;)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ding, the WT gives direction to shun active ones

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Well, they disfellowshipped me because I could no longer hide the fact that I will be a mother soon. I am not married and don’t even have a boyfriend, so a lot of gossip was circulated that I am a bad woman. I was honest with them that I truly regret how things happened, but the gossip was already so bad that they felt that they had to do something. No matter how much I pleaded with them about how difficult this would make my life, it did not convince them. My mother then told me that she would not contact or speak to me, which hurt me the most. It hurt her too, but she did not need to take that firm of a decision. My brothers (whom I am very close to) took a more relaxed viewpoint and encouraged me to come back.

So I will go to Georgetown in Washington next year to start on graduate studies. My father and his family live nearby in Virginia, and they have agreed to help me. But I have not seen my father for many years. He left 20 years ago to the USA to work. He was a JW for a couple years, but couldn’t take it anymore, so he understands me. So I wish to clear things up here before I leave. Family is important to me and it’s a shame that these things can’t be better. I do not look forward to attending meetings again in shame, but I will try. It fills me with tears to think about these things, but it is a fact of life with having a JW family. I want no more to do with them after all of this.

Emilie

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Tell them that you thought it through and that you are really really really sorry you didnt tell em earlier... ..... you want a second opinion.

tell em you are not really pregnant its just you been really hungry lately..

lie lie lie lie lie... i guess with a baby that would be difficult...

tell em you adopted him?

oh so much trouble....

good luck.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

For me the real question is what is truth and if an organization is not truth you shouldn't support it if you do you just give it power to hurt others. Now if you really still believe it all then go back and play the game.

Everyone has to make their own decisions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit