Disfellowshipped!

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 115 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The ideas you put forth really shows how a smart man's thinking can be poisoned by bitterness and anger.

It may indeed be that "a smart man's thinking can be poisoned by bitterness and anger", but moshe is definitely not an example of this.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Thanks Fernando. As I have noticed, there are many different battle lines drawn here and it’s a crazy hodge-podge of intellectuals, reborn Christians, leftists, rightists, sweet and welcoming people, condescending people, as well as the bitter and angry. The only thing that truly shocked me were the crude sexual innuendo and humiliation directed at me. All I did was express an opinion which was contrary to what some others thought. It was a transparent attempt to get me off an inconvenient subject. But it seems to have calmed down now, and I hope that we can at least discuss things civilly.

Thanks again, for the thoughts.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Wow! How did this thread bring out such a heated battle of opinions? Let's just be civil and all agree I'm right. Case closed.

Nose

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Nose!

I agree you're right mate! (Australian expression)

On second thoughts aren't you left though? (Australian having a rethink about a non-Australian)

• perfect1
    perfect1

Just read through this.

Sheesh.

Malvinas, I always enjoy what you have to say.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry that some here are attacking , that is too bad. Getting reinstated so you don't lose your family is a logical decision. The dubs are in the wrong for making your family shun you. Do what you have to do. If you can stand six months of meetings to get your family back, good on you. This is an evil organization, they lied to everyone, they dont deserve the truth from you.

I am also sad to see some jump to conclusions about your situation. They don't know your history so they do not have any right to judge you. Sheesh, you are getting enough of that from the dubbies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit