Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

100 Bucks says nananana is reading our replies...

hiya!

Oz

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Aussie, she has stepped free from the shackles of Atascadero State Hospital, and her first posts are to attack us online? We can request they up her Antipsychotic medications, or not, she can pretend she is "Jesus's friend Mary Magadalene", she might get a few followers at the district convention. Nana is my favorite nutty cousin, she drools alot from psyche medications, but I still love my Nana!

• Crisis of Conscience
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Symposium:Motivate RightheartedOnes to Love . . .

Their Spiritual Father (Acts 13:48; 16:14)

Their SpiritualMother (Proverbs 6:20)

Is this "Mother" as in the organisation?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

No need to dissect anything from the WT; it falls apart by itself.

I have iton good authority that Watchtowers will now come with USE BY dating stamped in the lower left corner.

• Tessy
    Tessy

Yep, I'm am definately mentally dis-eased. Look it up! My mind was not at 'ease' with the stuff the WBTS had been churning out for years and years. It didn't sit right with me. You must be dis-eased too or you wouldn't be on this site. If you are so 'at ease' with all you have then why bother us here. If you're happy with your lot in life then why not get on with it. We've left the building and are in disucssion elsewhere. Why are you popping in to see what we have to say if you are not ill at ease with what you have?.... Me thinks you need to consider what's really going on in your head. You know those little nagging doubts and voices wont' go away and your playing around with us lot won't help you stay in the organisation. At some point one little thing one of us say's here will sink in and you wont be able to get it out of your head and you will find yourself questioning what the organisaion is all about. That's what happens to free thinking people or your could say people that are dis-eased.

• Fernando
    Fernando

No meat at the meet?

• designs
    designs

Vegan this summer

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Don't bother writing up any ridiculous replies either, since I won't be reading them.

Then why bother with your childish comments nananana?

Is this the usual JW knock and run cowardice or simply a disinterrested troll?

.....and don't bother answering nananana I'm too busy being a good 'apostate'(TM) out reviling, fornicating.........etc....etc.....

• sd-7
    sd-7

Just as Jehovah through Gideon gave instructions to the 300 men well ahead of time, so the true God has enabled the "faithful and discreet slave" to disseminate advance guidance to his people today. The early release of the program for the 2012 'Safeguard Your Heart!' District Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses is more proof that Jehovah is continuing to lead his organization in a progressive way. May we rejoice at the bounteous feast of spiritual food we will partake in this summer!

It became evident that apostates who sneaked in to spy on our freedom were gaining access to convention programs and material in advance. Thus, it was seen as necessary by the Governing Body to make clear that Jehovah's clean organization has nothing to hide from its loyal, united brotherhood. While spiritually famished apostates jealously peer into its contents, loyal Christians rejoice at the fine food Jehovah has provided through his faithful slave.--Matt. 24:45-47

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit