Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nananana
    nananana

Before the mentally diseased apostates could get their hands on and dissect ANY information regarding the convention that hadn't been released to regular publishers/elders...the society released the district program on the official site completely and utterly slaying every single demented apostate on the face of the earth. Now have fun dissecting it kiddos, while we big kids get a taste of solid, spiritual meet this summer. Continue drowning in misery while God's people go on rejoicing and enduring these last days. DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! Jehovah is no joke. Don't bother writing up any ridiculous replies either, since I won't be reading them.

• cofty
    cofty

while we big kids get a taste of solid, spiritual meet this summer

That should be "meat" not "meet".

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

LOL, I think we have a troll.

the society released the district program on the official site completely and utterly slaying every single demented apostate on the face of the earth

That's nothing. I once slayed 2 million Bloons in Bloons Tower Defence 5. In case you are thinking, "that is a piece of cake", these were no ordinary Bloons. These were mentally diseased/demented Bloons. These Bloons meant business.

I think I just +1 your GB. Your move, little lady.

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

Have a good time at the convention...OH and pay attention to the talk about avoiding Apostates on the Internet...

• sizemik
    sizemik
    the society released the district program on the official site completely and utterly slaying every single demented apostate on the face of the earth.

Oh wouldn't they love to! . . . Dreams are free . . .

DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

LOL . . . I bet my God could beat up your God . . . Jehovah's a pussy . . . he's already a mess.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

I just thought of something too. How exactly is slaying someone "mentally diseased" considered a victory?

Braveheart wouldn't look so brave slaying 10,000 people confined to wheel-chairs.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

DON'T MESS WITH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

Now you have touched on my pet peeve, which only bothers me when ridiculous people do it, but not so much when other people do. Only one exclamation point is needed. Multiplyiing them does not convey a more emphatic message. Think of the exclamation point as you do the word 'best'. Best is as good as it gets, and there is no 'bester', or 'bestest', or 'more best'. That's how exclamation points work.

You may want to read something other than Watchtower publications. You'll learn more!

NC

• blondie
    blondie

Soun ds like someone is not getting enough love and attention at the KH

• still thinking
    still thinking

My Goddess will beat up your god....respect the goddess

• sizemik
    sizemik

Love your avatar BTW . . . Was it specifically chosen for you? I can't fault it . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit