Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Come on admit it nananana, you dress as a JW by day and an apostate by night. Crazy cross-dresser, huh?

Night falls and you're inexorably drawn to the bright light of apostasy.

Ka-pow: You're toast yet again .

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

nananana is probably a 12 year old girl.

• moshe
    moshe

Actually, apostates have overpowered you- because you frequently visit our apostate living room and in so doing you have violated what you yourself posted a couple weeks ago-

In summary, as we learned in this week's Bible study Acts 18:6 "Let your blood be upon your own heads. I am clean."

Just walking through our forum has made you unclean by virture of the rules of your religion- you can't wash it off without confessing your secret sin of fraternizing with apostates to the elders and getting your hand slapped- and maybe even disfellowshipped for a lack of remorse and humility. Your awesome god- Jehoobber, sees all and knows all, as you say-- A warning example must be made of those JWs who show an unlawful independent spirit and who willfully ignore the pure directions of the (unknown and nameless) Faithful and Discreet Slave. Have a nice day.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    the society released the district program on the official site completely and utterly slaying every single demented apostate on the face of the earth

Alas - Jehovah wins again.

Granted, powerful god jehovah can't cure disease as well as antibiotics.

Granted, powerful god jehovah can't save people from violence and sufferning - or at lest, he won't.

Granted, poweful god jehovah can't save women from rape.

Granted, powerful god jehovah can't save children from pedophiles.

Granted, powerful god jehovah can't raise the dead.

But he can keep those district convention programs a big secret.

Because that is what is important...

What a wise, powerful, merciful god.

Bravo, jehovah.

Bravo.

- Lime

• clarity
    clarity

NC ................what you mean there's no bes.........whaaatt ........

"and there is no 'bester', or 'bestest', or 'more best' " ...............oh yeah and I suppose there is NO santa clause either!!!!!!!!!!!

waaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!

claritydamn

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Yup the DC Program is on line alright. Seems like the "slaying" of apostates is coming in the form of a beat down of the witnesses, guilt, fear, shame and obey. Yeah, that's so slaying US.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Do us all a favor, buy a thermos put some coffee in it and try to stay awake for all of that drivel produced by folks who have stated they are not inspired of God.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

This thread and the poster just blows my mind.

It's so stupid...

It has nothing to do with anything... who cares about some stupid convention some religious zealots have?

It's not even a secret....

it's just... stupid!

Hello!?! That's the accomplishment of your god?! Doesn't he have ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?

The original poster is the one making a joke of their god!

- Lime

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

The original poster is the one making a joke of their god!

Agreed, Hint of Lime. God has nothing better to do than to prevent apostates from leaking information that will be readily available at one point in time or another anyways.

I wonder if God plays with Rubick's cube in his spare time, or made a version so sophisticated that he himself can't solve...

• Quandry
    Quandry

I don't feel inclined to "dissect" anything concerning the WTBTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit