Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

From this post, I can just picture jehovah dealing with the interent:

"Oh crap.. oh, crap... gotta keep that 2012 DC program from appearing on Wikileaks!!!!!!!!" (Couldn't keep the "Sheperding" book" from appearing on it 3 weeks before elders received it... but live and learn.) Keeping this District Convention program off wikileaks until the first week will fix that!

lol

Just a bit of a reality check: Yeah, uh.. nobody really cares. It's funny when the WT screws it up.. but you can't really win back points for 'not being idiots this time'. Most people just assume competence.

If it takes an act of god for bethel to be competent about something, wow.

- Lime

• baltar447
    baltar447

They are really getting the stick out for Friday! Too bad alot of slackers will miss it LOL.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

They are really getting the stick out for Friday! Too bad alot of slackers will miss it LOL.

Was thinking that myself. All those brothers who didn't risk getting fired to go to Fridays program will miss out on a day of fear, self-doubt, obedience conditioning and guilt.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Guilt by association hey nanana? I wonder how Jehoover would view your breach of conduct coming on here. To obey is better than to serve, now get on your knees and pray for his excellecies mercy!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

boy, nanana has it all figured out. its not that we have uncovered lies that the watchtower has told, or discovered the docterines to be false. its not about that. what this is all about is the watchtower putting the convention program on the internet. its now game over.

we'll look back on this day, and remember it was the day the watchtower won, by uploading the convention program to their site. that changed everything. the watchtower is now a true religion. see you all back at the hall.

• Twitch
    Twitch

OP

What's with all the loaded language and crazy talk?

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Instead of all this s***, can someone post the damn program here so we can make our guesses as to what will be the new publication-if there is going to be any.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

If the good news needs to be heard in all the earth, and then the end will come---do you think it is reasonable NOT to preach the word thereby saving billions of lives?

That was just a thinking question. Nothing to do with mentally diseased apostates being outwitten, once again, by the WTBS. I wonder why Jehovah was able to head this off at the pass, but could do nothing to protect the elders' book. LOL

NC

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

They posted the DC program PDF here => http://download.jw.org/files/media_books/CO-pgm12_E.pdf

My guess is that they posted it so that the dubs will print their programs at home to save the Corporation the expense of printing and distributing programs at the Crapvention.

Yep, that's really sticking it to the apostates*!

* And by 'apostates', I mean JWs.

• blondie
    blondie

NOLAW, are you saying you can't access www.jw.org ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit