Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• palmtree67
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I honestly do not think NaNaNaNanaNaNa (woops, got stuck there !) is a real JW troll, it has got to be some form of satire, surely.

??????

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I'm not sure is this a troll or a joke? It made me LOL. Is Nana on the bewbie list? That would make him/her proud

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    Is Nana on the bewbie list?

LOL

• steve2
    steve2

I have to say nananana is one of the least objectionable trolls we've had on this site - and we've had a few. I kind of like the 'splatter gun' approach she uses:

She delivers what she thinks is an important but predictable 'put down' and tells us not to bother to respond because she's not going to be reading our replies. In a funny kind of way, she's trying to anticipate and 'control' whether we respond.

Imagine living with someone like that or having them as an acquaintance!

They deliver their judgemental views then disengage. They expect you to listen to them but block their ears when you speak. Kind of a variation on a well worn theme. They are perhaps the strongest evidence on this forum of the (claimed) JW mentality: one part bewildered child - the other part, tormented adolescent. Flattering. Not.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I honestly do not think NaNaNaNanaNaNa (woops, got stuck there !) is a real JW troll, it has got to be some form of satire, surely.
    ??????

But you can make an awfully good case that pretending to be a troll (constantly) is really the same thing as being a troll.

I have to say nananana is one of the least objectionable trolls we've had on this site - and we've had a few

True, but I think African GB Member was more entertaining.
  • thecrushed
    thecrushed

Even as an asleep JW I wouldn't say something so stupid. I've met some really intelligent people here and I only see JW's making hateful closed minded remarks. Who is mentally deseased now??

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Oh forgot about the African GB. I guess they push too many buttons and get deleted JWN Df'ed?

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am not sure, but I think African GB got pizzed off at us and went away on his own...

IIRC - nobody here believed his tall tale that the society was going to charge $5.00 attendance for some S. African assembly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sadly Nananana is too mentally weak to debate WTS. doctrines or have a strong yearning desire for the Truth about the WTS. publishing house.

Oh well perhaps one day she or he will awake to the corruption of this organization and the damage it causes people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit