Apostates defeated once again.....

by nananana 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Lets see if the society will publish the new released pubs on jw.org before they appear here on JWN. Usually the "apostates" defeat the society by quite a few months. Interestingly too they have to send a letter to all elders to inform them that the program is online, otherwise no JW would bother to go and check, unlike the "apostates".

Hoffnung

• clarity
    clarity

Found sheep ................

No, not on the newbie list yet, but I'm working on it!

I couldn't put nnnnananannn nanaannan anannanan well you know, for just that reason it makes me spastic & I can't let go of the keys .........here let me try again ...anannanana darn!

Maybe if I just use 1 finger it will work!

Wow, this really makes me want to use lots of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clarity

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I think nananana isn't very old. Not yet grown up.

Thanks, Billy, for the direct pdf link! Saved my lazy fingers from going to jw.org. I've been reading it, to see what meet I'm going to miss. (Enjoyed your joke, Fernando! nanana is to blame for all the puns!)

So we have Cunning of Heart, Double Heart, Halfhearted and In Want of Heart.

Hmmm. Double Heart. Obviously, someone on the GB is from Gallafrey, a Time Lord, related to Dr Who. Maybe it's The Master?

In Want of Heart? Tin Man?

I'm stuck on the other two. Anyone?

But what about BrokenHearted? (The Shunned Ones.)

ColdHearted? Evil Elderettes and Pious Pioneers?

This theme has possibilities. Almost worth its own thread.

• extractor
    extractor

Your leaders protect men who rape children.

• jemba
    jemba

Something about ner ner ner ner ner gives me the creeps.

He/she is no doubt carefully checking all posts. In fact this thread so far has been viewed 1545 times.... 1300 of those were probably 'ner-ner'. the hateful, judgemental attitude just jumps off the page! So JW like of them!!

Enjoy wasting your time, effort, money and life at the convention, I'll be sleeping in and going to the beach with my family without a care in the world cause I know its all a load of BS and my conscience has been cleaner for leaving that stupid cult!.... Jealous much?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Your leaders protect men who rape children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

-Sab

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

nananana, nananana, hey, good bye

• talesin
    talesin

wha ... you read my mind,,, hehehehe

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I fail to see how not seeing an a$$embl£y programme before a JW is defeating anyone. I would suggest nanana is some young teenage JW trying to put the 'world'(TM) to rights. Too young and immature to break free from the 'mind cleansing'(TM) of the cult.

Nananana. Don't worry, we'll be here for you when you get screwed over by the WBT$!

Gadfrey! I feel so defeated! I didn't see an a$$emb£y programme that I wasn't interested in anyway, before the JWs. Hold me back! I repent! Let me go back and worship the paedo protecting power and money greedy dimwits in Brooklyn! NOT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit