What Are Some Musical Groups And/Or Songs That Everybody Liked But You?

by minimus 82 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Peter, Paul, and Mary got my goat

always moanin' groanin' an cryin' bout somethin'

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Forgot to mention I don't get the hysteria over Lady Gag Gag either ! ! !

There is no way she's the Madonna of today, used to like Madge back in the day, but can't f*ing stand her now, so I guess add her to the list also

• Think About It
    Think About It

Never did like Dylan, Pink Floyd, KISS, Springsteen, Metallica.

Liked the Bealtles, the Who & Led Zepplin. Currently like Soundgarden, Puddle of Mudd & Foo Fighters.

Think About It

• Twitch
    Twitch

KISS

as interesting as stale dogshit

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

growing up I hated all that southern fried rock. Later when it became anthem rock, or big hair rock it was even worse. Best show I ever went to was in 1979 to see The Jam. After that it was all alternative for me

• Dagney
    Dagney

Coldplay....zzzzzz Just saw Springsteen last Friday in the same venue I saw him probably 33 years ago. Hard to explain...it's more him than just the music. He's just got such a great respect for rock and roll and for his fans.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Wow.....Damn! What music do y'all like? Yeah music is subjective to people's taste and it's a good thing that everybody has their own ears to listen. I had a very limited catalog while growing up as a Witness but now......I listen to a variety of genres. As part of the younger generation, hip hop and pop have been quite a influence. I personally never was real big into listening to rap but I do respect a lot of the aspects. If the music is upbeat and inspirational, I don't know how some people can hate that. I think some of the disdain for today's music is because the well has dried up for new authentic sounds and lyrics. It's all in the way artists package themselves now through the media. If you don't like acts like GaGa. Fine but she can sing and play the piano. There are different music for different people.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Dire Straits

CP

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

THIS is the perfect trolling thread.

• sir82
    sir82

Hipster thread is hipster

"Yeah, all these bands suck....I like [fill in name of obscure band here], but you've probably never heard of them...."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit