Dan Savage talks about the bible and Christian students flee

by Terry 319 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    you're boring,,, I've tried to engage, but you have never shown any true backup for anything you say... it's a big snooze-fest .. and, yah, a sign of whatever you make this ...................
    lol, little man !

I've backed up everything I've said. You on the other hand, turn into a name-calling first grader.

I fully expect further histrionics and little pictures. You don't have the capacity for anything else, it seems.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Darth is right. While I am all for equal rights for gay people, this guy is not doing his cause any good by this kind of presentation.

• talesin
    talesin

I bet it annoys you that you can't just BEAT me into submission ....

• bohm
    bohm

Bullshit hate speech: "Gay sex is disgusting and people who have gay sex should be killed."

Upbuilding words of wisdom:Leviticus 20:13: "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. they must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

TOTALLY BULLSHIT!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    I think the point is that without regard for his message, his delivery was unacceptable and inappropriate.
    Darth is right. While I am all for equal rights for gay people, this guy is not doing his cause any good by this kind of presentation.

Bingo, and a gold star for Darth and James.

Some people are deliberately ignoring that point.

What's with the kindergarden name calling anyway here. Why don't you go get a room...

Exactly.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Santorum says "Bullsh!t" publicly in March.

Savage says "Bullsh!t" publicly in April.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

• talesin
    talesin

oh, and here comes the peanut gallery, the man who has never had an original thought,,, except for "WIBBLE" of course.... ahahahahahaha!!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Shouldn't educators be held to the same standard?

BTS, did you think Dan Savage is a school teacher?

• bohm
    bohm

Billy:

Perhaps the good sanctorum had an (implied) scripture in front of his bullshit; it seems that can make any odd bullshit statement upbuilding!

• talesin
    talesin

Well, it was kinda fun playing with you kids,,, and I meant no insult to the posters who tried to make this about logic and reason... live long and prosper!

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit