Dan Savage talks about the bible and Christian students flee

by Terry 319 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

LOL! would it were so!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

That isn't Martin Sheen's wife. That's BB.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wait, let me see if I have this straight.

Bizzy Bee Martin Sheen

vvv vvv

bb

• still thinking
    still thinking

I agree New Chapter...that apology had to be made to appease the massess....it had nothing to do with whether it was deserved or not.

If you cannot even listen to another opinion without walking out on it....the only thing that proves, is that THEY have a closed mind.

The bible is a book...like any other book. It is open to criticism and opinion. If you are going to get your feelings hurt because someone calls a book you love bullshit...well...maybe its time to get your head out of THAT book and into reality.

His point about the bible WAS valid...the bible condemns homosexuality....it as been used as a weapon against gay people...it has tainted peoples views on gay people....and has even been so extreme the 'bible' and some of its followers have directly caused the deaths of many young gay people......why avoid something that has such a huge part to play in this issue......it's like saying yes those people died from the flooding...but don't talk about the rain.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Martin Sheen is a devout Catholic, not an atheist.

Oops! Sorry, was referring to the earlier post:

That liberal atheist actor persecuted that Christian actress by saying she belonged to the "Ignorant Tight-Ass Club"!

Actually, Sheen is pretty tight-ass himself.

Wait, Bizzy Bee is married to Martin Sheen?

Nope, just spent an evening in his company years ago.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Bizzy Bee, you're so beautiful. I love having an image to put with the persona. Thank you for that.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

And thank you, hemp.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

That Bizzy Biddy Bee has met soooo many cool people. That's what happens when you have a swell career in a desirable location.

• watson
    watson

BBBBBbizzybeee!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Elementary, my dear Watson.

(I've always wanted to say that.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit