• badboy
    badboy

BRINGING 2 THE TOP AGAIN!

• badboy
    badboy

BRINGING THIS 2 THE TOP AGAIN!

• fulano
    fulano

I lived with a couple of missionaries that would go out two mornings and one day and report 140 hours. Fun stuff: He didn't speak spanish enough to give a talk but got appointed as a CO, because he told the branch that he would live missionary-work (his words when moving out the home).

• fulano
    fulano
    This is too funny.
    My missionary aunt actually views it as "work", like a job.
    When she was visiting, I was waiting for her to go into her "Jehovah Mode". I didnt really feel like putting my husband through that, she must have noticed because she informed everyone in the room that she was on "vacation" and would not be taking her bible out.

Heaven, in what country did she serve or is she serving?

What I did on vacation in my home-country was giving experiences, 100-200 dollar a night was the least you would collect!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Lotsa 'n Lotsa.

SPAZ

• badboy
    badboy

BRINGING THIS 2 THE TOP AGAIN!

I can B A bad boy!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I think the majority of the JW reports more hours than they actually do. But there is also a part of JW that reports too less hours, they forget i.e. about informal witnessing. But I agree that most of the time is faked and even the time counted to the Society's rules (driving to a rural area after the first door, 2 witnessing - 2 waiting in the car (not so common in Germany) is totally unproductive.

In km 12/02 there is an article on the last page "Do you contribute to an accurate report?" (Translated from German). They remind the JW to keep track of their hours and they will be collected by the Bookstudyoverseer now, but can still be put into the box in the Kingdom Hall (I guess they would lose many reports too if it could only be done at the Bookstudy).

Maybe someone could provide an English scan of the December 2002 Kingdomministry.

• badboy
    badboy

Perhaps they got the article idea from reading this post,I feel flattered and honoured that the WT reads my posts.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I found out that my step kids were counting me for FS time when we talked about religion. At least with one of them the FS time worked in reverse, he's in classes now to become a Catholic.

• badboy
    badboy

BRINGING THIS 2 THE TOP OF THE ACTIVE TOPICS AGAIN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit