What apostates fail to recognize is...

by nananana 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

It's not even a matter of bigger is better, this in itself is an erroneous view but then it has specific stipulations that make the size and scope ironically irrelevant. So it can't just be "we are the biggest organization doing this" becuase there are much bigger organizations doing a much more thorough job, so it has to be "well those organizations are false religion" which makes the previous statement meaningless. If every other religion is false religion, then the true religion could be six guys in their back yard and they would be fulfilling Mt 24:14 better than any other religion. Making their view of Mt 24:14 tautilogical at best.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi Nanananananana,

I challenge you to take 11 minutes and check out THE GREAT WATCHTOWER CONTRADICTION. Then get back to me.

Len

• TOTH
    TOTH

We'll see... IF Armageddon ever gets here.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Such a powerful delusion. First off, JWs aren't the only ones who preach, and for all their vain efforts, they are not a group of any real significance. JWs teach a pack of readily disprovable lies, and many JWs don't even have a clear understanding of just what they are actually supposed to believe.

Based on the self-reported preaching figures, it takes nearly 6500 hours of preaching just to get one person baptised, and many of those are born in to the religion. JW growth barely keeps up with population growth, and in many countries is much lower. Though about 260,000 people were baptised last year, peak publishers increased by only 150,000, indicating a poor retention rate.

If any scripture applies to JWs (though the Bible's superstitious claim has no basis in fact), it is Matthew 23:15:

15 “Woe to YOU, [JWs], hypocrites! because YOU traverse sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one YOU make him a subject for Ge·hen′na twice as much so as yourselves.
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    you cannot ignore the obvious fulfillment of Matthew 24:14.

Watch me.

W

• talesin
    talesin

In summary, as we learned in this week's Bible study Acts 18:6 "Let your blood be upon your own heads. I am clean."

ah, here comes the self-righteous bit.....

superior we are, hmmmmmm?

Let's see what Yoda Jesus had to say about self-righteousness ...

Now it happened, as Jesus sat at the table in the house, that behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat down with Him and His disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His disciples, “Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard that, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. “But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance” ( Matthew 9:10-13 NKJV ).

Think about that scripture, the next time you are shunning someone.

tal

• d0rkyd00d
  • Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Yawn.....what are those, the words of your great-great-grandfather...Oh, and Armageddon is JUST around the corner....

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

he's saying, "EVEN WHEN WE'RE WRONG WE'RE RIGHT." aND NICE THREATENING AND WICHING VIOLENCE UPON US. i'M SURE GOD WON'T PUNISH YOU LIKE HE DID THE ISRAELITES WHEN THEY ENJOYED THE SLAUGHTER OF OTHER HUMANS. SICKO.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nanananananabananarama, you name reminds me of a dancing banana I keep seeing on tv.

*visions of dancing banana booty before my eyes now*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit