What apostates fail to recognize is...

by nananana 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nananana
    nananana

You can cut & paste all the excerpts from articles you want...you can leak all the BOE letters, you can pretend to be Witnesses and come to the conventions and meetings...BUT

NO other organization can begin to rival the success and magnitude of the prophecy found in MT 24:14. So apostates....don't waste your time spending countless hours digging up articles and reading books to convince yourself to turn away from JH's organization. No matter what "evidence" you find you cannot ignore the obvious fulfillment of Matthew 24:14.

In summary, as we learned in this week's Bible study Acts 18:6 "Let your blood be upon your own heads. I am clean."

• badseed
    badseed

yayayaya

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

You are obviously wrong. Isn't it obvious?

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Seventh Day Adventists are doing better, so are mormons. Catholics are absolutely kicking JWs ass. If you say they are preaching lies, the society has spent it's entire history preaching things that it would consider heinous apostacy now, and whatever you believe at this moment will be considered an apostate view in ten years time.

Think about this for a second. If the society teaches something that isn't found in the bible, but claim that it is found in the bible, then does that make them liars or pharisees or a false religion? No, it's just Jehovah gradually revealing the truth, and if it changes later then it is new light. If the seventh day adventists (who share many of the witness beliefs and have a similar origin) teach things that aren't found in the bible, but claim it is, what does that make them? False religion. If both of you are preaching things that aren't found in the bible, and then both of you change the teachings to reflect new understanding, and both of you have love and fellowship amongst yourselves, and both of you are preaching the message of god's kingdom through out all of the earth (and last I checked, they were winning on this front,) why is it that they are wicked and satanic, and you are the only one standing for truth (that is subject to change with the release of every new watchtower magazine?)

Don't you find it odd how much hate and venom your organization has for the world, and for anyone who disagrees with them? Doesn't that tell you something?

Use logic and reason, don't just regurgitate platitudes that the society taught you.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Like shooting fish in a barrel....

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

"I reject all the biblical views of the truth
    Dismiss it as the folklore of the times
    I won't be force fed prophecies
    From a book of untruths for the weakest mind
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me" - SLAYER

As for magnitude? Get your head out of your ass and add up population of China, India and Muslim nations and tell me when will they ever get to hear any of your vomit?

• james_woods
    james_woods

This is a non-logical argument: "if we are bigger, we are better".

I think nananana needs to go to the Vatican, repent, and become Catholic.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

In summary, as we learned in this week's Bible study Acts 18:6 "Let your blood be upon your own heads. I am clean."

I can picture all the chests puffing up with pride. Did you all slap each other on the back and thank the governing body for making it so very clear to you how superior you are to all of the poor sad sacks out there who reject the life giving message that you're ever so fortunate to probably have been born into?

• Gothicus
    Gothicus

JWs spend over 1.5 billion hours preaching, but only baptize around 200,000. Their preaching is obviously a very slow and inefficient method of reaching people, and has not actually reached every single country.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

There is much more to Christianity than Matthew 24:14. When you isolate your proof of truth down to one scripture and declare that no one else is doing that, you have thrown away the great majority of God's Word.

Why don't you accept the scriptures that point to false prophets, also found in Mt, and other scriptures? No organization can be God's people and be false prophets at the same time. If you tried to widen out in your view and accept all of the Bible, I think you would see much more of the true picture about Jehovah's Witnesses and their leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit