Fun with the July 15th WT illustration

by undercover 83 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Notice how all the sistas inthe skirts on page 14 are not only in skirts, but too FAT to fit into jeans anyway.

Jeans are BAD BAD BAD. Fat asses in frocks are GOOD GOOD GOOD.

HB

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Yes, I noted how fat they all are compared to the wordly chick who is slim.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

They don't even show a cola drink or ginger ale with the pizza. Milk and pizza--you don't need to be a connosieur to think yuck, I need to throw up!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

David and Goliath in HIghlists magazine. The mag for children. Daviid is ever polite. Goliath is always wrong. You outgrow it by second grade.

• agonus
  • agonus
    agonus

Notice how these naughty children are labeled "modern-day Absaloms". Interestingly, the study article describes Absalom as a power-hungry asshole who snared a kingship that wasn't rightfully his via some silvertongued wordsmithing and empty promises. Hmmm... Not only that, his arrogance ultimately proved to be his undoing.

Let's see now: Who does this more closely resemble, seven self-appointed geriatric control freaks in New York or the poor harmless kids posting on Facebook they're trying so desperately to repress?

• steve2
    steve2

All it will underscore is how youth-unfriendly the organization is and has always been.

Little wonder JWs have such a huge dropout rate of younger ones.

What self-respecting young person would want to stay in an organization that tells him or her that practically everything they do, is bad?

• dmouse
    dmouse

I also noticed that only the 'bad example' youths were wearing wristwatches.

That's probably why JWs keep asking 'Is it later than you think'.

• nugget
    nugget

it's true blondes have more fun.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Is that a heil salute to the Governing Body?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit