Fun with the July 15th WT illustration

by undercover 83 Replies latest jw friends

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

excuse me but isn't Alcohol in moderation ok and what is wrong with having a few beers with friends? Going beyond what is written aren't we WT? The more they clamp down the more they hang themselves and the more people will wake up!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

perhaps they should forward this to third world nations, where playing with blocks is all the 'dubs have.

It does show how out of touch they are. Kids are into electronics, period. PLaying monopoly, or Jenga, or whatever game is going to get alot of snickers from teenagers. This religion is getting much older, age wise, within it's ranks

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Speaking from Charlie's Life................

Ok I started ok.....

Havin Beers and FUN..................

NOW I'M PLAYING CHUNGA AND DRINKING SODA FROM A FU****G STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nambo
    Nambo

This is too subtle for me, have the society stopped drawing demons faces and spelling out Satanic messages in the folds of clothing these days?

Is it "new light".

• fugue
    fugue

Is this what you mean by "have fun with the picture"???

• 00DAD
    00DAD

That is so dumb

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

One more subliminal difference - hair length/style of the stiff in focus compared to the worldly influenced counterpart.

• undercover
    undercover

Okay, here's the page 14 illustration that LostGen referenced:

Thou shalt not fistbump, for it is a thing detestable to Jehovah (not to mention that it is sooo 2002. It's like, you know, a decade old dude)

Thou shalt not pose with pretty girls in order to post to Facebook. Do not 'check in' at your favorite club. It is a practice of the heathen nations.

Avoid the smartphone users, for they will lead you astray from the Lord. Shun Facebook. It is a divination and machination of the Devil.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

They must not realize how off putting these eye rolling illustrations are to JW kids. I remember these tactics back in the 70's. The JW's were always wearing some out of date cloths and sitting at a desk or at a meeting with a suit on while everyone else was outside having fun or in comfortable cloths and just enjoying themselves. They are so institutionalized that they've lost touch with normal day to day life.

Jenga is now an approved parlar game for Christians of all ages and levels of complete boredom.

Jenga has recently been eliminated as an approved game for Christians. It is believed to have originated as a childs game that became popular during the construction of the Tower of Babel, intended to prepare Pagan children for future attempts to reach the heavens.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

What's the chubby dude carrying in the background? A skateboard??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit