Fun with the July 15th WT illustration

by undercover 83 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

*pokes undercover*

*pokes Poopsie* back...

Now there's an illustration we could have fun with...

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

No wonder the douche in the suit doesn't have even ONE girl intersted in him.....He seems like such an idiot.

Even in the first set of illustrations, when he is sitting down sipping on a soda, seems like he is offering it to the girl on the left of him, while she ALREADY has a dringk in her hand.

Not to mention that a dude sipping through a straw is kinda gay (nothing wrong with gay, people, just not what you'd expect from an exemplary JW)

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Aug 2012 WT responce....................

As those who lived in Sodom and Gomorrah laughed at God's people and their way of life.................

So will those in the "Internet World" mock Jehovah's Perfect Arrangement!

cough cough BS BS

• fugue
    fugue

I've noticed that they are doing a lot of the "cartoonized photo" effect with their pictures lately, especially in articles for young people. On the surface, I would guess they are trying to appear more modern, mainstream, etc.

But the cynical (and mentally diseased) me thinks that perhaps they're going this route because they are having such a hard time retaining teens and young adults, and they were really getting sick of having magazines that are full of photos of young people who are now disfellowshipped... so they cartoonize the photos, and now it won't matter if the kids get DF'ed, since you can't really identify who is who in the pictures.

• thecrushed
    thecrushed

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. I still have to listen to this sh**t at the sunday meetings till I can get my wife and I safely away. No wonder I feel like I'm loosing my mind. The JW kids of this generation I think will be leaving in droves! They might as well tell everyone to sit in a small black room with a small lamp in the corner and read the bible till Armeggedon comes while sipping JW coolaid through a nice little crinkled straw. I keep on asking myself how the hell this cult actually survived to 2012! Damn I'm disappointed we were supposed to have flying cars by 2014 and cool little hover boards by now! Great Scotts Marty!

• LunaFing
    LunaFing

I'm sitting here showing my "worldy" boyfriend all of this and he finds it hilarious! Stupid JWs and their outdated point of views!!!

Luna

• agonus
  • agonus
    agonus

How do they square the demonizing of video games and smartphones with the recent "Jehovah is blessing us via the Internet" magazine reduction announcement? Is technology from Satan or isn't it? Douchebags...

• undercover
    undercover

A couple more observations in looking at these sad, sad, illustrations:

Our 'freedom' loving brother, i.e. 'bad example', has his shirt tail out while on the phone but the good brother studying has his polo shirt tucked in. Very important when studying WT publications, to be properly dressed.

Brother Bad Example (there's a Warren Zevon song in there somewhere) is wearing a t-shirt with some kind of design on it, while being chatted up. Meanwhile, our young brother pretending to be Joseph is again wearing his shirt tail tucked in. God must really hate exposed shirt tails.

Even though playing Jenga while eating pizza is okay, one must still have an adult chaperone on hand... You never know when a wild and sexy game of "strip Jenga" might break out...

It is a sign of true godliness when brothers wear their suit jackets. If someone is shown without their jacket, then they are up to no good.

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

We should not use an XBox controller with a Nintendo Wii console as this would be unevenly yoked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit