Fun with the July 15th WT illustration

by undercover 83 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

We should not use an XBox controller with a Nintendo Wii console as this would be unevenly yoked.

Bravo! Well played, sir!

• steve2
    steve2

True witnesses of Jehovah raise their left hand in a vertical flat-palmed manner to withstand worldly influences. The brother gives a firm vertical flat-palmed gesture to the worldly girl trying to seduce him. The angels brothers in Brooklyn applaud his devotion to Jehovah the organization

Be on guard to raise your left hand in a vertical flat-palmed gesture. Jehovah The organization is watching you.Tuck your shirt in now. Take your feet off the table. Put the phone away. Ditch the play station and while you're at it, the stupid skateboard. Be thankful: This is a foretaste of life forever on paradise earth.

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

The sisters are all wearing 3/4 length or long sleeves, and the wordly girls have short sleeves or tank tops...scandalous!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

The world is blue and the JWs are orange.

Orange you glad you're a Dubber? 'cuz everyone else blew (blue) it!

That, my friends, is the depth of WT Theology in the year 2012.

How happifying!

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

What's this?

Pushing the game of Jenga without having it properly introduced

in any of their publications? Not even once you will find any mention

of it on the WT CD-ROM.

Just wondering if they bought shares of that company?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It'll be back to the days of the gramophone, soon.

Turn the volume up on your device and blast the HH with "Snare & a Racket"

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

MEN, KEEP YOUR SHIRTS TUCKED IN AT ALL TIMES, LEST YOU FALL INTO WORLDLY CORRUPTION AND BE SMITED BY JEHOVAH!!!

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Serious flashback of Goofus and Gallant from the old highlights kids magazine. haha

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can take their rules and shove them. Jehovah intruding between me and the opposite sex is more than enough to drive me right into Satanism--and they don't need the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery to help them. As for going to boasting sessions, rather than going with a smart phone and playing there, I won't go at all--I will rather play with my desktop computer and bash them at home.

• ranmac
    ranmac

The chubby kid with the skate board looks like he has special needs. I guess the society labels the mentally challenged as bad association. A plethura of jokes and ironic statements have just erupted in my head but I really just dont have the energy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit