The wonders of God's creation - Example 1, the tsetse fly

by jambon1 319 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    You worship an impotent prick Sab

So he's real, just not palatable, got it.

-Sab

• tornapart
    tornapart

Insects are fascinating creautures, we don't know enough about them...

• cofty
    cofty

Let me calrify - You worship an impotent prick of your own imagination.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Insects are fascinating creautures, we don't know enough about them...

There is a lot of killing, but it's all PG rated because they don't really have blood, sort of, but not really.

-Sab

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

We merely glean off of it's splendor. Love is a mystery and mysteries don't work well as foundations for arguments.

But it would seem the creation understands love more than the creator.

God doesn't create evil he's stuck with it in an eternal battle.

Oh really! Where do you get your information, Sab?

I equate the tsetse fly's blight on humanity to the internal combustion engines blight on humanity.

Again, you're trying to relate the work of an obviously intelligent, yet naturally flawed individual, with the work of a Deity. Codswallop!

The fly is God's choice and the engine is ours.

Then God is a douche.

• cantleave
    cantleave
    The fly is God's choice and the engine is ours.

Then god need a bloody good kick in the balls.

• tornapart
    tornapart

Why do you keep talking about God like that when you don't believe he exists? You are contradicting yourselves..

• james_woods
    james_woods

Sab, did you notice that your IC engine has double overhead cams?

• tornapart
    tornapart

Cars again....

• sabastious
    sabastious
    But it would seem the creation understands love more than the creator.

I disagree. Modern biology and psychology go extremely into love, but they are very new. In fact from God's perspective we are the new kids on the block. I look at humans at any given point in time king of their own world, but never of their reality. They are existing, yes, which makes them masters of their environment. But to be master of one's reality takes communion with something further than yourself. Love is just a word, for us, but words hold great power.

Oh really! Where do you get your information, Sab?

God is good and Evil is bad. Just go to a random history book and start on page one.

Again, you're trying to relate the work of an obviously intelligent, yet naturally flawed individual, with the work of a Deity. Codswallop!

There is no difference between me and modern binary code. Eventually humans will create artificial machine life. Because I live in the time where humans could understand what a robot is, I am able to use that information to develop my idea of God. God is a robot builder, I am a robot, you are a robot. Comparing builder to builder is not fallacious.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit