What's Your Status? Are You Technically Still A JW?...

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

inactive.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Apostate I am assuming. I still have yet to recieve a memorial invite, even tho they are active in this area.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

blonde-moment, does missing the memorial make one an apostate in their eyes ?

Because as it is, I've made one memorial since 2006. That was in 2010.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I am a phenomenally productive publisher of the good news. The good news of what you ask? The good news that in 1914 gods kingdom with Christ Jesus as king was invisibly established in heaven!

What a load of bullshit! Off to Starbucks. . .

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Inactive for 8 years. They know where I live. Two sisters have visited two times. Visits stopped when I grew my goatee back. Out of sight out of mind.

• Scott77
    Scott77

disassociated.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

DA'ed in absence, 1993ish, not set foot in KH since except for the 2010 memorial in the Sutton Surrey hall where I partook of the "emblems"

• umadevi
    umadevi

I DAed last year, just a few months after discovering the truth about the "truth". The best decision I have ever made in my life.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm a born in but never baptized, knew something something just didn't sound right about this cult from childhood

Btw, NOT COMPLAINING, but just saying that you've posted this question before. There's been quite a few questions posted here lately that have made there third and fourth appearances here.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

'Active' and eating bones!

NOLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit