What's Your Status? Are You Technically Still A JW?...

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Are you disfellowshipped, disassociated, active, inactive????

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

inactive, according to their definition

• designs
    designs

I walked and didn't look back so I guess technically I'm in although I heard they are 'planning to do something about that' Oh the Horror!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm an apostate. I've assisted five people in leaving the organization.

Letter, here.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

inactive for years

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

DAed, I sent my letter last year. It was one of the most liberating things I've ever done.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I left one day and never went back. Probably "inactive" for the reports, or I don't know what they do with the cards of people that they know have moved. They do know I am alive and have communication with a few in the hall.

I don't consider myself a JW technically or otherwise...in the least. What do lapsed Catholics say? "I was raised Catholic."

• Nambo
    Nambo

Hi all, my first post.

I presume Iam "inactive", do they tell you otherwise?, I only live a mile away from the hall. 15 years since I was a publisher, though a used to attend the memorials until I figuered out what it actually says in John Chapter 6, now I celebrate it for real alone at home.

I couple of years back the Min serve who took my group was passing by and I was outside so we had a little chat.

I revealed my changed views in the light of reading the Bible for what it actually says, namely, that I dont belive Babylon the Great is false religion, but in view of comparing Matthew 23 with the last verse of Revelation 18, and in view of the control international bankers have on governments, I expressed my belief that the Great City is Jeruslam, not Rome.

I also explained how I thought the 3 1/2 year persecution of Christians wasnt just for a handfull of the governing body in the forgotten past, but what would happen to all Christians at the end, when the coming New World Order reigns for 42 months, so therefore saying I dont belive in 1914, or that the JWs where granted the Faithfull and Descreet slave position.

Hense, I must now be viewed by this Brother and his Wife, who where also close friends, as a complete Apostate, but have heard nothing since.

Mind you, in 15 years of falling away, apart from one accidental call, never has an actual Elder come around to search for this lost sheep.

• d
    d

I am disassociated.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mentally diseased apostate DF'd and proud of it!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit