What's Your Status? Are You Technically Still A JW?...

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Out since 1987, active mentally diseased proud

Apostate since 2005 also my two mentally diseased

sons.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Inactive by their definition but not treated any differently than a DA or DF person.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think inactive. My wife might be DF though since she chased two elders off our property and threated to call the police if they returned.

They actually did return a couple days later asking me if I felt the same way. At the time they visited, I was on the phone, my cell started ringing and the pasta was starting to boil over. I told them it really wasn't a good time at all and closed the door.

They might have taken that as an ommision of apostacy, but at this point I really don't care.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Technically I was never one.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

To use their term, I'm DF. However, I was baptized at 16 and I now declared my baptism and subsequent DF null-n-void. I'm a born-in.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Inactive, although they may have DF'd me.

Don't know, don't care.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I simply walked away after being an elder for 11 years.

I've been told by several still active JWs that they are scared sh**less of me....that my name comes up and they turn white.

LOL.....they all know me well enough to not come looking.....I'll 'deal' with them..

• out4good3
    out4good3

Last I cared, inactive, but I guess I'm still treated as a brother.

Which, in itself, is surprising as the last time a couple of elders were in my home trying to chastise me, I let them know that we can talk biblical subjects all day long, but that I would not be chastised and talked down to as if I were a little kid in my own home.

The looks on their faces were worth a million bucks.....

• minimus
    minimus

Daring, what are you, a killer?

• cedars
    cedars

I'm inactive. All that means in practice is that local dubs can acknowledge me whenever we pass in the street, or when they occasionally drop by the house to see other family members. Aside from that (as of this moment) as far as my former friends and family are concerned, I may as well be DA'd.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit