What's Your Status? Are You Technically Still A JW?...

by minimus 92 Replies latest jw friends

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Inactive. I get visits sporadically, sometimes a few close together with lots of nagging from this one lady and her husband (the only JWs who bother me now that I changed my phone number) and other times nothing for months. I got a memorial invite (I haven't answered the door in months, I let my "worldly" husband answer it) and promptly threw it and a magazine about "true Christianity" in the trash. Maybe they finally noticed the big cross on my door and the new Easter wreath...

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

av8orntexas no, it's not lack of attending.....My last meeting with the JWs after the CO came to visit me, I let them know. I would be speaking out. I let them know I found the "society" the WT the F&DS ..LIARS..the evil slave, etc.

It's the speaking out that I think would put me in the apostate list. If they have seen any of my videos, I am on their apostate list fo sho.

I was going to gauge it on whether or not I got an invite, because as I said they are quite active around here. So far zip.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Active JW.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Inactive

• InOregon
    InOregon

DF'd and loving life!

• Zordino
    Zordino

Fader........ Have Family still deep inside the Borg Cube.

• HayDay
    HayDay

I'm not sure. I move from state to state and don't really have a home. I faded out a few years ago and then this year went ahead and emailed a letter to every Witness I could think of saying that I don't believe in spirits anymore (obvioiusly including God). So, maybe I'm disassociated? Disfellowshipped? I don't really care one way or the other. I love and respect myself and they can just shove it!

Cheers!

• JeffT
    JeffT

I haven't been in a KH since 1988 and I'm pretty sure they regard the 30 page letter my wife and I mailed in 1989 as ample proof that we're apostates.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I never got baptised, so I have never had a problem with any dubs; but my family and all their friends are ‘true believers'- in for the term of their natural lives.

• minimus
    minimus

Active ones, god bless you. I don't know how you do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit