WTF? Steven Untank's money accounts suddenly closed!!

by mind blown 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Shamus has obliged. Now remind me what the monkey brings?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Holy crap!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Godwin's Monkey is better than Schrodinger's Cat.

• rebel8
    rebel8

The chargebacks pertain to payments he received via PayPal, not only payments he could have made. These types of companies have customer service email templates. They probably just said they're freezing it b/c they may need to cover chargebacks on all their affiliated sites (ebay etc).

Google "Regretsy PayPal". PayPal has strict rules about collecting donations and has frozen other accounts for not following the rules. Is that what he's doing?

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• 'Godwin's Law' *Why Post this link??? Are u hopping this topic gets closed?

Does your behavior show u Are Like a Nazi Criminal?---mind, thought, emotional, behavior,Information, CONTROLLER?

Will the next link you post be ones that deny the Holocaust happened -- or making references to it?

• Hitler is the prime example of how to recognize EVIL... Don't forget it, talk about, when u see an organization, or someone with tactics like Hitler or his followers----SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS----

If u don't like what I said or say ---- move on--- but don't try to censor me or this forum!

• I don't mind being corrected if I'm wrong...

Edited: changes in wording

Sw

• mind blown
    mind blown

HELLOooooo........it would be nice if we could stop the BS This topic was to "inform" others of what's going on with Steven Unthank and the WTS.

From everything that I've read and heard, this man is trying to do good. This is about child rape/molestation and the WTS!

For the life of me, I don't understand why an orginization that claims they are part of Christ marrige protect such violators. Even if one confesses to such things...THIS IS A HUGE MORAL OFFENSE and THE LAW OF THE LAND SAY TURN THESE CREEPS IN!!

Those scriptures about a witness of two or three do not pertain to matters of such violations. Damn it.........

• Terry
    Terry

This sort of Topic, as it develops, reveals little to me other than there are those who simply cannot discuss without animadversion.

The fewer the facts, the more the tendency to engage in wild speculation. This leads to controversy over the speculation. And that, leads to

resentments over controversy.

What are the known facts? Whatever they actually are is ALL you have to go on. The rest is speculative.

• mind blown
    mind blown

@ Terry "certain" speculative comments posted here have been answered on Steven Unthanks sites. For instance, one poster saying there's been no police involement? There has been police involement. As far as to why his accounts have been frozen? Steven Unthank's is asking the same question?

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

The Watchtower is obviously behing that. They pressured paypal. Just to let you know, I had Google Adwords ads on my site www.watchtowerlies.com for a year and after a year, I got a message from Google Adwords saying they'd stopped displaying ads on my site because my site ditn't respect their rules, citing my page on pedophilia in the JW's. The watchtower clearly did a complaint to Google Adwords.

• cedars
    cedars

Terry, I have to say I'm left a bit baffled by your comment, and I'm not sure where you're going with it. There's no resentment from me over any controversies. "Certain" posters have been saying things to support their own agendas, whether these agendas are to belittle Unthank's efforts, or stir up provocation and controversy. I reserve the right to object to such behaviour, whilst acknowledging that everyone is entitled to their opinion. It isn't opinions that I object to when they are genuine, it is posters who go wading into issues without reviewing all the information, anxious to stamp their negative or self-serving agenda all over it.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit