WTF? Steven Untank's money accounts suddenly closed!!

by mind blown 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

THANK YOU

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

this is spiritual warfare at it's most twisted and evil.

suck my balls WTBTS and S&G

go, unthank, go!

• metatron
    metatron

One firm conclusion:

If you know about Witness employees involved in this sort of behavior, do everything in your power to expose them to their employers and destroy their careers, without mercy. "Mercy to those who show mercy" - and that excludes these power-mad people.

Sorry, I have no compassion left for people who seem to think that reasonable compliance with laws that protect children from molestation somehow is worth fighting against or undermining.

metatron

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

These banks are taking enormous risks is threatened or influenced by the Witnesses. All the Witness funds will not set off a politcal/legal inquiry. Again, I just think we know enough to raise concerns. NOt to indict anyone. No one here seems to be a close personal friend of Unthanks and knows all his personal financial business. Something triggered this scrutiny. For the present time, we don't know anymore. We may surmise but it is only surmise.

I'd like to know why Australian law makes a lay person a prosecutor. Prosecutors have so many additional rules than lawyers do not. Experience helps. If a prosecutor were prosecuting rather than Unthank, the money would not make one so vulnerable.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

scenic viewer

One case, against the Traralgon congregation? Hardly. Five separate Watchtower entities are involved here (all itemized several times in this forum) that are charged with 7 criminal counts each. That's a total of 35 criminal charges that Unthank has been successful in bringing against the Watchtower Society. There have been 4 court appearances to date, and all 35 criminal charges are still in place at this time.

yet no police involvement. can we call them criminal charges if no governmental authority has laid the charges? Mr Unthank has made accusations (which he calls criminal charges) and these accusations are being heard in court.

I have been keeping up with the case scenic viewer and i am as interested as you are but as Mr Unthank has already warned us that he intends to use JW theocratic warfare style tactics (in language at least) I shall be reading between the lines.

edit: I agree that something has triggered this security and it could be that the bank and paypal have rules that try to keep business separate from private use. If money has been coming in to Mr unthank from various sources, it could be that they are simply questioning how the accounts are being used. there are so many prosaic explanations that could be considered first before concluding that the WTS is so interested in Mr unthank that they have influenced paypal and his bank to have his acounts frozen. I apologise for offering a not so prosiac explanation in suggesting that people are asking for their money back

• Azazel
    Azazel

soft+gentle i really wonder what motivates you?

i spent the better part of today just reading thru your postings and you are at Worst a TROLL or at best a WTS APOLOGIST

why dont you just leave your talking to be done at the back of your KH rather than writing trash and shite on otherwise serious discussions.YES i hear you say you have a right to voice the WT doctrine you hold so dear but make your statment and move on rather than continually posting the same apologies for that publishing corporation.

Im giving you a fair chance to stop or tame your actions.

NWT (Psalm 26:4) 4 I have not sat with men of untruth; And with those who hide what they are I do not come in.

we are here because of WTS one way or another, so please no more tripe ok?

Azazel ( i keep my id low because my little children are trapped in the JW and i want to save them asap)

PS i just read your edit to that last post and thank you for your apology , but i still think your a Troll tho.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

soft+gentle i really wonder what motivates you?

i spent the better part of today just reading thru your postings and you are at Worst a TROLL or at best a WTS APOLOGIST

why dont you just leave your talking to be done at the back of your KH rather than writing trash and shite on otherwise serious discussions.YES i hear you say you have a right to voice the WT doctrine you hold so dear but make your statment and move on rather than continually posting the same apologies for that publishing corporation.

Im giving you a fair chance to stop or tame your actions.

NWT (Psalm 26:4) 4 I have not sat with men of untruth; And with those who hide what they are I do not come in.

we are here because of WTS one way or another, so please no more tripe ok?

Azazel ( i keep my id low because my little children are trapped in the JW and i want to save them asap)

PS i just read your edit to that last post and thank you for your apology , but i still think your a Troll tho.

az I went back to undo my apology edit after seeing your abusive post but the 30 mins deadline had passed. Keep your hat on - but I do understand you and wish you the best in trying to get your children out - I am in the same boat as you.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Thanks mate but if your in the same situation you need to start pulling the WTS doctrines apart that you regularly support. Believe me its hard but when you start with just one loose thread like What does the Bible say about Jesus from an independant Bible the whole Doctrine falls apart.

I hope you gain your kids and gain freedom from tainted ideologies of men.

Az

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

Az - thanks for taking the time to read through my past posts, something I never do - lol. I have defended JWs in the past but I would do this for anyone as part of the critical thinking skills I am trying to develop.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

After the Paypal affaire with Wikileaks I cancelled my Paypal account and wrote them a letter why. I would recommend all of you do the same.

It is indeed the Watchtower that has a lot of clout in the financial industry. Real estate holdings, car leasing company, money market funds (and millions in it) they have it all. They have their own 'investment' department at Bethel that trades on the market day-in, day-out and exchanges money from all the holdings in all the different countries. They use JPMorgan/Chase for credit card transactions and practically all RBC/KH project has a credit card through them for all purchases. I have released some of the documentation on it before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit