WTF? Steven Untank's money accounts suddenly closed!!

by mind blown 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Monkey in a Blender..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• mind blown
    mind blown

@ shamas100 I was not yelling at you. I was trying to make a point. I also was not insinuating you are stupid. I was sincerely asking you a question.

• shamus100
    shamus100

@shamas100 s+g is not seriously questioning. all s+g's so called question are answered on Steven Unthank's site and court documents. IT'S ALL THERE.

CAN'T YOU TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS SLIMILY ASKING QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF AUTHENTIC ONES? There is a certain tone to s+g posts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All Caps..

Where`s your Cap Weirdo?

http://mlblogsjaneheller.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/times-sq-crowd1.jpg?w=450&h=338

.................... ...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars
    Whatever you do, please never question a thing presented to you or ask a question or Cedars as his / her drama queens will prance all over you and insinuate that you are stupid. After all, doing up online surveys surely renegates you to imperial overlord of JWN.

Pathetic.

Cedars

• N.drew
    N.drew

It is pathetic because he does the same thing. Hi shamus! If you can find me, you may tear off my face. howboutthat?

• mind blown
    mind blown

@shama100 yes, if you read the Wiki link CAREFULLY, it's says used as "EMPHASIS" or SOMETIMES USED AS SHOUTING. I guess you chose to see it as shouting.

I do have to go now, long day ahead. Cheers

• shamus100
    shamus100

Cedars,

Thought you didn't care what I thought. It's not the first nor the last time you'll be a drama queen. Heil Hitler!

mindblown, it was just a matter of time when your 'friends' would come running to your side. It's not my first nor my last day on this message board. I can spot disingenuous comments a mile away.

From drama queen Shamooskichuck.

• cedars
    cedars

shamus100, I don't care what you think. And that last comment was still pathetic.

Cedars

[edit post: So now I'm Hitler because I think your comment was pathetic? That's also pathetic.]

• shamus100
    shamus100

** yawns **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit