Whats the dumbest thing you were counselled for?

by Beck_Melbourne 116 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

....for buying 300 thread count pillow clothes when "the son of man has no place to lay his head". sheesh!

• Mac
    Mac

hair, girls, hair, hair, girls, girls, girls, hair again, girls

may be out of sequence, but pretty close!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Syn.

I love your "recommendation" about a pentagram on the KH lawn. We ought to get together on this. A good ground sterilizer put on the lawn in the shape of a pentagram would do the trick.

The jw's would swear the demons visited them. How about it? You up to this?

Outoftheorg

• razorMind
    razorMind
    We ought to get together on this. A good ground sterilizer put on the lawn in the shape of a pentagram would do the trick.

I'm game!!! Throw in some type of Smurf items, too. I could get a good chuckle at some of the more "high-strung" sisters swooning at the experience of being visited by THE DEEMINNZZ!!! as the brothers gallantly attempt to take control of the situation, suit coats flying. There also needs to be a stretcher nearby, because I might die laughing.

Seriously(?) though, I got counseled for...

1) Wearing this dress that had a back cutout in a large diamond shape. The lowest part of the diamond reached my lower back. A ministerial servant complained after I wore it to a meeting.

2) Saying the words "funky", "crap" and "butt", mentioning Boy George during conversation with my friends after a meeting...

3) Being seen walking to the bus stop with male "worldly" classmates...being on the phone with male "worldly" classmates, etc.

4) For having a photo taken of myself riding piggyback on a fellow male JW friends back, at his JW mom's baby shower. Mind you, we were surrounded by fellow JW's at this shower when the photo was taken.

5) Owning a 45 of Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach"...because it "glorified teen pregnancy and fornicaton."

5) For buying a set of fuzzy dice for my first car. Had to take 'em down. I am proud to say that I've recently bought another set of fuzzy dice that proudly hang from my rearview mirror.

Razormind, of the Pimpin'-the-Fuzzy-Dice-With-a-Vengeance Class

Edited by - razorMind on 12 September 2002 1:42:29

Edited by - razorMind on 12 September 2002 1:46:49

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Bendrr:

"being different". Still scratching my head over that one.

now THAT takes the cake.
    first ya do yer darndest to be "no part of the world".
    then you get counselled for being "different". lmfao.

SPAZ

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

lmao @ six and mac. hilarious!

• little witch
    little witch

Shimmer and Scully,

You are now officially my IDOL'S!

How I wish women like you were in my congregation! Nobody said a freaking word to those beaches that beat their babies in our congregation. I have grown alot since then, and I wish one of them would lay a spoon on me now! I really would welcome it!

I had started a thread on this subject, and LDH is planning something, I think. I would like to know more about it! I pray to God this is not still going on, is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit