Is there one Bible Prophecy.....

by Phizzy 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• N.drew
    N.drew

The question I "hear" or sense floating around in the water is "it is not possible for only one in six billion to know something, is it?". Probably not, but I know why. But it's spiritual (see previous post). The reason is funny, sad and a little more that a little weird.

"a little more than a little" is wibble. I added that so you would know it's me that wrote it. Ha!

• cantleave
    cantleave

In short - NO.......

• N.drew
    N.drew

Knowing is not from righteousness on my part. I think the first ingredient for knowing is what one will do, not has done. But you can't have it just for wanting it. Obviously! LOL.

I suspect that what I have is partly passed on from my dad (but not.... what is it called when people have a real conversation?). In other words it is a spiritual inheritance. My dad is dead. He didn't talk much when he was alive. But he knew about logic. He was not a Jehovah's Witness, but he knew they were wrongly interpreting scripture.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    An alltime favorite of mine is the prophecy of the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans. -Vidqun

The question is, was it written before or after?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

N.Drew are you on drugs? Or maybe you need to be? ....

• N.drew
    N.drew

You who say you are right, therefore anyone who thinks differently is wrong is putting yourself in a fool's prison.

No I am not "on drugs", not either kind. Aspirin sometimes.

• N.drew
    N.drew

"Be wise my son that I may make a reply to him that is taunting me". The only important word in the scripture is I. That is why there are few.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

It's just you talk in riddles all the time. Are you trying to emulate Jesus too literally maybe? Just a thought...

• N.drew
    N.drew

No, I am not talking in riddles "all the time". Hardly most of the time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shall add a personal commentary. The reason why some people can't "hear" is because the weeds are chocking the wheat. The wheat is for understanding the weeds will be thrown in the fire. Are being thrown in the fire? It appears so. I like to be whole, thank you very much. The time was for weeding out before the farmer arrived. Haha!!! I'm not busy doing a lot of other stuff. So I occupied myself weeding. I like to weed. Weeds aren't people. It's much worse than that!

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Knowsnothing, without going into detail, the Christians survived the destruction of Jerusalem. They went from strength to strength from there, whereas the Jews had to reorganize at the Council of Jamnia (late first century CE). The possibility is they had prior warning and fled before Jerusalem was destroyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit