The Two Forces

by N.drew 259 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sorry if this is off topic but i have to say this. In the story of Noah we learn that angels mingled themselves with the men(sexual relatiob) and brought about offsprings which were reasonably different considered to be giants. Now those giants were not ur typical special cases of tall men. They were of extreme hieght and size. Now this caused God to flood the entire earth, even with the animals. The missing link here is why would God destroy innocent animals. Has it ever occured to any one that the angels did not only corrupt the seed of men but of animals too? If angels could mate with humans and produce giant offsprings why not animals? couldnt it mean most of the fossils we consider to be millions of years old be pratically of those seed of angels and animals. Surely it can happen with giant animals too if it did with humans.

The topic is "Two Forces" so I think almost anything goes.

The story of Noah is an allegory first and a narrative second. Ancient writers always like "connections" much more than modern man (Moses/Joseph/David/Jesus). Back then encyclopedias were works of art. The thinkers have since gotten the wheel to reality and now encyclopedias are boring and much longer. Allegory is a much better archival process than what we got going on right now. Our brains are wired to learn through experience not textbook. Storytelling is a very effective way to transfer experience through language. Storytelling is much older than written language. Noah's Ark is a story, or a work of ancient encyclopedian art.

-Sab

• bioflex
    bioflex

@Tec: i wasn't implying anyway that Adam did not know of the tree the fruit came from. I only meant that Eve took of it and gave to Adam after she had eaten first. Of course adam knew what he was about to eat.

• bioflex
    bioflex

@N. Drew: The ladies of Genesis 6:2 did not fuck angels.

Fro where did you get that impression?

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

How could they have taken them as wives and yet not mate with them?

The spiritual let's say spiritual sons of God led them astray by overpowering them spiritually let's say spiritually

You mean like those potent sex potions? truth be said, i have never come across a sex potion so strong as to cause one to concieve giant babies. I am laughing so hard now.

• tec
    tec

It's all good, Bio.

I just know others have used that 'interpretation' to blame women for the bad things they 'make' men do. I even remember one teacher in particular saying that Adam did not know what kind of fruit he was eating... Eve just gave it to him without telling him what it was, and she could trick him since he hadn't been with her to know what tree she took it from.

Peace,

Tammy

• watersprout
    watersprout
    You mean like those potent sex potions? truth be said, i have never come across a sex potion so strong as to cause one to concieve giant babies. I am laughing so hard now.

You have me in giggles!

The angels lusted after the ladies and took on human form (which they could do at that time... It was after the flood that the Most Holy One took that ability away from them) and had sex with them.... Hence the nephilim were born.

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

Hi Tammy *waves* the WT teach that it was all Eve's fault and that man would dominate the woman... All used to aid their repression of the woman! We should start a rebellion!

Peace my sister

• tec
    tec

The ladies of Genesis 6:2 did not fuck angels. The spiritual let's say spiritual sons of God led them astray by overpowering them spiritually let's say spiritually. It is a weed to believe The Holy One let them lose on the women. Consider yourself warned. (Do you think I should make it into a poster?) The Lord's purpose was compromised. The "good" looking women (God is good) were led astray from their fine course to the wicked angels wicked course.

Oh... I hear what you're saying! What a fresh outlook on that passage! Thank you.

So just like the 'church' is the bride/wife of Christ; these spirits/sons of god came and took 'wives' (followers) as well. Their children (nephilim) are those who follow that 'spiritual' union.

Something for me to think about and ask about for sure!

Peace to you,

Tammy

• N.drew
    N.drew

God is love. Love does not behave indecently. If you insist on believing God allowed the angels to take bodies and reproduce with the women (Bible says GOOD not pretty or fair) then you do not believe God is ALWAYS good.

Remember the unclean spirits that Jesus expelled? The spiritual sons of God and the women were married in the sense that YaHWeY did not expell them from the women. The women became led by the angels, not led any longer by the Spirit of Jah.

Why did YeHWey not expell them? I am sure it is because the women did not ask. Why? They probably did not know.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    then you do not believe God is ALWAYS good.

I do believe God is good... I'm not ''feeling'' what you are saying, but I will go and ask.

Peace

• N.drew
    N.drew

One of the forces that should be considered with extreme caution is the "feeling" that something is right or wrong. Human "feelings" are not to be leaned on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit