Any actual Witnesses here?

by trthskr 236 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

On to pm...

Is it me or did truthseeker really say nothing?

• cofty
    cofty

He has confessed to being a troll lets not feed it.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Dontplaceliterature- it's the same as any organization. It has to have a leadership who sets standards and rules. It makes a lot more sense than having so much dissention and chaos if everyone just started interpreting or living their own way. If they don't like it they can leave. No one forces them to stay.

I ASK YOU AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU SEEMED TO NOT NOTICE THE QUESTION THE FIRST TIME. WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT GOD HAS AN EARTHLY ORGANIZATION? QUOTE ME ONE SCRIPTURE, JUST ONE!

You came to an Apostate Website, knowing full well it was an Apostate Website. You lied to the forum members about your association with Jehovah's Witnesses. Then, you wish to insult us for not taking you seriously? You said that if we don't like the organization then we can leave and that's exactly what most of us have done or are planning to do in the near future. You have yet to scripturally debunk a single reason why it is possible that Jehovah's Witnesses are not God's Organization - let alone prove that he even has one on earth. Then, you come here and attack us for being unreasonable? The nerve.

You're under Watchtower mind control buddy. No doubt about it.

Maybe you should spend more time reading your Bible and less time reading The Watchtower magazine and other Organizational publications.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

He has confessed to being a troll lets not feed it.

::sigh::

Ditto.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    Yes, it's all been debunked or explained with Scripture. I'm like a broken record here... -trthskr

Allow me to disprove your claim. Up next, I will cut and paste all your posts, since the very first one.

Post #1

I found this site hoping to read topics submitted by JW's so I could learn more, but it just seems to be everyone else here except them. Just about every topic and member is just bashing JW's and their teachings. This site should be renamed "jwbashertrolls.net". Some people will never grow up and just hijack anything that should be positive.

Well, I've read all just about all of the opposing opinions and they have all been either lies, twisted facts, or misunderstandings of what actually happened so I was only interested in learning Bible truth. I do look at the Watchtower as well.

I could type forever but i'll mention a few; accusing the Witnesses of being "false prophets" and giving false prophecy. Anyone with an ounce of Bible knowledge knows that there are no more prophets since the apostles. Witnesses are only praying for Holy Spirit for INTERPRETING and APPLYING Scripture. They never stated that they are prophets. Also, where does it say in the Bible that people are perfect? Exactly- nowhere. So that means that everyone makes mistakes. That doesn't mean that the gist of the overall message isn't there. The 1975 thing was just a rumor started by a congregant and not even sanctioned by the GB.
    And this thing about the UN; trying to mislead people by stating the the WTS was in cahoots with them when they were only an NGO (non-governmental orginization) who went to the library there to obtain information for their publications. They never supported or endorsed the UN. I could go on but there are two perfect examples.

Oh well, everyone makes mistakes like I said. If you can find the religion that doesn't get involved with politics and wars and teaches the truth about the "spirit", "soul", "Hades", etc. according to the original Greek, Aramaic, and hebrew languages and proclaims God's Kingdom as the only hope for mankind and hasn't committed fornication with the Kings of the Earth, I'd like to hear it! Right... I thought not.

you're not teaching me anything but the same old misinterpreted and misunderstood issues that have already been raised and debunked. Poor misguided souls...

I am not a Witness. have never been baptized. I just read their literature and no one even comes close to what they have.

I use firefox so the video wouldn't embed. I changed the posting.

It was foretold: The gathering of the true (spiritual) Israel will not come until the Apostasy comes first. We are now seeing that worldwide preaching work proclaiming Jehovah's Kingdom. 7 million of Jehovah's Witnesses- including many non-Witnesses*- are a part of the Great Crowd who will survive Armageddon.
    * Source- Revelation: Its Grand Climax at Hand!

I just did.

JW's haven't lost any debate here. Only in your own opinion. You guys get beat up pretty bad here, but you've all just taken over a board that was meant for Witnesses and outnumber them. They have become frustrated trying to reach pig-headed and obstinate people and have just given up because you all will just never get it. It isn't in you. You can't understand logic and common sense. I don't blame them for leaving. You all should stick to your facebook pages and your gaming sites where you fit in.

I'm still waiting for someone to show me where in the Bible it says people are perfect and don't make mistakes. You people are focusing on the wrong things- people erring which is only human. You do not want to focus on what the Bible teaches, just WTS, GB, individuals, etc. And I'm still waiting for someone to tell me which is the true religion I should join and why.
    Just because you people couldn't live by Bible standards and do what is pleasing to God, doesn't give you a good reason to put down others who have found happiness and something that works in their lives. You are all waiting here like vultures, for someone to swarm on who just wants to chat with others in an intelligent and mature fashion. It's almost funny- all of the people on this forum, but it's just too pathetic and sad to be funny.

cedars- there are no more prophets spoken to directly by God after the apostles. I already stated that. If that was the case we wouldn't have the book of Revelation by John. God would have just picked someone to speak to in our day right before things unfolded. Even Muhammed was a false prophet. God's people on Earth have to interpret Scripture.
    1. I am not a baptized Witnesses or even go to meetings. That's why I'm here.
    2. Even the earliest congregations had elders and leaders. They can't be definite that someone is "annointed". That person "just knows". If they are lying they have Jehovah to deal with.
    3. See my first paragraph.

AGuest, the website is Jehovah's-witness.net. Not ex jehovah'switness, disfellowhippedwitness, antiwitness, etc. You have made it into an anti-Witness forum because you didn't have the respect to let them have their own forum or even topics on this one. I'll start my own JW forum and be the mod and admin and just delete anyone's account who would spread their hate and lies.
    Dontplaceliterature- it's the same as any organization. It has to have a leadership who sets standards and rules. It makes a lot more sense than having so much dissention and chaos if everyone just started interpreting or living their own way. If they don't like it they can leave. No one forces them to stay.

That's it. try to turn it on me like I'm the one being impolite and disrespectful. Sly and glib way to get support there bud.
    If pro-Witnesses can't be accepted on this site, why couldn't they have their own? I'm a liar? I guess you don't know how simple it is to start a site.

Well, the Bible states the "bad associations spoil useful habits". I have met disfellowshipped people and they have never been completely shunned by family. Their family members still talk to them and see them. They just don't put their good standing with Jehovah in jeopardy by getting involved with unscriptural practices such as celebrating pagan holiday's, watching unwholesome entertainment, drunkeness, smoking, etc.

palm, I feel the same way. Every time I state facts it's like they were never read, just skipped over. People are coming up with the same stuff that has been debunked or can be explained with Scripture.

Well, you can always become a Catholic. Since they're the biggest and oldest, they must not be a cult right? You can do as you please with them with no repercussions as well.

Maybe I'll become a Baptist, and when the Rapture comes I'll leave my fleshly body and meet Jesus in the sky. Left Behind, right?
    Or maybe I should become a part of a 'Megachurch" and give my support to Presidents and the military who kill, rather than God's Kingdom.
    Nah. Then again, maybe I should beleive that the end of the world will come on 12/21/2012, like so many believe.
    Intelligent dialogue got me nowhere on this board so now I'm just having fun.
    I'm not a JW, I just read their stuff.

Besides "bad associations spoil useful habits", you have yet to quote scripture. Since your first post, you came here to discredit this website. You have already been given an explanation, Simon started JW and eventually realised what the JW's were about. The website transformed but retained the name. Anyone is free to post here, and you are not the exception. However, if you present something as fact, be prepared to back it up with evidence. So far, all you are basically saying is, "this is the only religion that teaches no hellfire, no immortal soul, etc., therefore, where should I go? Where should I go to find God?"

If God really cared about humanity, he would not have allowed all these competing religions to sprout up. God would give everyone an equal opportunity to know him. So far, history shows otherwise. If you wish to block out any rational conversation, that is your prerogative. When you decide to commit yourself, for life, to the JW religion, be prepared to face the consequences. At least, you have been given fair warning here.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    You are all waiting here like vultures, for someone to swarm on who just wants to chat with others in an intelligent and mature fashion.

Yes we are . . . waiting for the mature and intelligent discussion that is.

Intelligent dialogue got me nowhere on this board so now I'm just having fun.

Sorry . . . I must have missed your version of intelligent dialogue. But then you're just a kid . . . so why not knock yourself out and have some fun?

I'm like a broken record here...

Agreed.

You have made it into an anti-Witness forum because you didn't have the respect to let them have their own forum or even topics on this one.

You're being childish again . . . nobody has made this Forum anything . . . all are welcome who obey the rules (mostly). Anybody can discuss whatever they desire. JW's have their own forum(s) which are heavily restricted . . . if that's what you want, take your pick and stop whining.

I'll start my own JW forum and be the mod and admin and just delete anyone's account who would spread their hate and lies.

Good idea . . . do it. Freedom of speech can be a real bitch . . . especially if you're JW.

the website is Jehovah's-witness.net. Not ex jehovah'switness, disfellowhippedwitness, antiwitness, etc.

It's the owners right to (lawfully) call it whatever he wants . . . if you find this upsetting, why not make an offer for the site? It's called the real world, not the new world. You aint running the show yet.

If pro-Witnesses can't be accepted on this site, why couldn't they have their own?

God help us . . . Pro-witnesses ARE accepted on this site . . . provided they discuss intelligently and maturely. And pro-witnesses DO have their own sites . . . for christsakes be honest here . . . you've done fuck all research haven't you?

Silly little guy.... Run aling home and tease your little sister or something . . . Elderelite

There you go . . . some sound counsel from a currently serving JW Elder . . . what more do you want?

• LV101
    LV101

truthskr --- EXCUSE ME --- "Just because you people couldn't live by Bible standards" is evil and you are judging others and a BOZO NO NO FOR a Christian (OR someone professing to be part of a group following the Bible) to do. Many are following Christ (most likely millions in the world). You know yourself many members in the w/tower are far from living according to Bible principles regardless of their club status. witnesses are the anthesis of Christians or those living by Bible standards.

LV101

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

plain and simple logic:

--> bible says that false prophets will be destroyed

--> WT has said from their own publications that they are prophets

--> WT has proclaimed many false prophecies

voila! --> WT is false prophet waiting for Destruction at Armegheddon!

simple logic destroys WT

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and just because other religions are false; it does not clear the watchtower!

this ain't a 2nd grade multiple choice test. lol!

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

truthskr keeps dismissing all the reasoning and evidence you all have posted so far by sating it's all been debunked. Hey truthskr , unless you can show us how and where and when our evidence and reasoning has been debunked then you are just talking out of your ass....

It was funny that you claimed the Watchtower article shown as an image early in this thread was faked, and that the audio of the brother saying "stay alive till 75" was faked is so funny. Go to a kingdomhall with a decent library and look up the WT article that we showed you. It will say the same thing, they claimed to be prophets in black and white in their own magazine. As for the audio clip, I bet you could find the same thing from other sources.

This 'truthseeker' is just a self righteous JW, or an apologist who isn't interested in anything we have to say. He's got his head so far up his/her ass that he/she can't see anything because it's just too dark in there.

This is a big waste of time exept for the fact that a lot of good info/reasoning has been presented and maybe someone more open minded may stumble across this thread and benefit from it.

What's his face is just sitting behind his/her computer dancing a jig on our heads and having fun at our expense...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit