Evil Spirits

by LizLA 294 Replies latest jw experiences

• watersprout
    watersprout

Cofty just because YOU don't believe in spirits doesn't mean to say they don't exist. It's not a delusion either... I know plenty of people who believe in the spirit realm and none of them are delusional. To be honest i'm pissed off with being told i'm delusional!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Having delusions of invisible people is, by definition, delusional.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

The best way to get rid of anything supernatural is to try to scientifically document it. Get some cameras, befriend some skeptics and hang out with them, and viola your life will suddenly be very mundane, ordinary and oddly spirit free. Nothing scares supernatural creatures more than attempting to procure empirical evidence of their existence. They disappear without a trace.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ahhh, okay, I'm sorry for this suggestion, but....

Perhaps you SHOULD see a mental health professional, just to be sure....

After all, there are several mental conditions that can cause the sorts of symptoms that you seem to be displaying - schizophrenia, variations of bi-polar disorder, even brain tumors can cause one to "see" and "hear" things that aren't there....

It would only make sense to check out the PHYSICAL first, THEN go on to the "spiritual" if there are absolutely NO physical illnesses/conditions that might be causing such problems for you...

Zid

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Believing in spirits, more accurately, feeling spirits act on you, is a prime sign of psychosis and delusion. These are psychiatric emergencies. You should rush to the er, even if you need to call the police.

I meditated for years. My brain waives would change. IN all that time, I kept a journal. Meditation allowed me to have scriptural insights, and to think in a way that was new to me. Not once did I experience a downer. Of course, I discussed my meditation plan with several priests. I used a combination of Herbert Benson's Relaxation Response and the Orthodox Jesus Prayer. I was warned to not do it ever for more than one hour. I set a kitchen timer. Repetitive thoughts allowed to go on too long can cause psychic breaks. Psychic breaks are cured by medication to correct brain chemical.

Of course, evil spirits are so over the top, a mark of distinction. Please see a shrink--they counter evil spirits and it is amazing how Satan's minions respond to western medicine. Maybe you are afraid you will be committed. If you are functional in your life, it is unlikely.

It annoys me when educated people continue to worship the evil spirits. Christ is the victor. End of story. The newer medications are a great improvement. Maybe you will only need them a short time. Perhaps you just don't reassure that evil spirits are ridiculous. Why would God create evil spirits to plague humans who are made in his image.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Excellent point, JonathanH. Nessie, Big Foot, elves, fairies, vampires and ghosts all respond the exact same way.

Interesting....

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

watersprout: To be honest i'm pissed off with being told i'm delusional!

You'll get a lot of that here. Why take it personally? You're not delusional. Human beings are spirits trapped in biological bodies. Those spirits are energy, just like everything is energy. When a human being passes off the earthly scene, some of that energy could be residually left over if they have "unfinished business". It may be spooky, but there is a scientific explanation for it. The problem for these earth-bound know-it-alls is that they think conventional science has an answer for everything, when it can't even explain how dolphins communicate with each other telepathically across thousands of miles, or how fish can swim or birds can fly in perfect synchronization. As soon as science attempts to explore these realms, they call it "pseudo-science", while their "science" can't even explore the realm of thought, because there's no "math" in their earth-bound "math" books to deal with it. Truth is, Pythagoras came up with all the math to explain everything in this realm and the next, 2,500 years ago. To say we've gone backwards is the understatement of the Galactic Year.

So please, know in your own mind that you are not "delusional". And even if you were, it's better than being an ignorant, judgmental asshole.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yeah, I, too, agree totally with JonathanH's idea...

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The problem for these earth-bound know-it-alls is that they think conventional science has an answer for everything, when it can't even explain how dolphins communicate with each other telepathically across thousands of miles, or how fish can swim or birds can fly in perfect synchronization. As soon as science attempts to explore these realms, they call it "pseudo-science", while their "science" can't even explore the realm of thought, because there's no "math" in their earth-bound "math" books to deal with it.

How do dolphins communicate?

How do animals move in unison?

How does the scientific method work?

• watersprout
    watersprout
    It annoys me when educated people continue to worship the evil spirits.

Who on here is worshipping evil spirits??

Prodigal Son, I don't usually bite it just overcame me tonight lol! I would much rather be me, than like you so perfectly said ''A judgemental asshole''.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit