Evil Spirits

by LizLA 294 Replies latest jw experiences

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

This will prove to you it's in your head. Ask them what is my real name, nobody on this forum knows my name, and if they were real they would be able to know that.

• CandleLight
    CandleLight

They are not leaving because you like the idea that you can hear/feel them. You want psychic abilities and so even though you decided that they annoy you, the truth is, you would be disappointed if they left because your 'power' would be gone.

If you wish for things to change, you have to start with what is keeping them there.

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne
    I feel something brushing against my legs, my arms, my back, my head, etc.

Sometimes I feel my cell phone vibrating, and then I realize it's not even in my pocket. Perhaps you are experiencing a similar phenomenon. See the following: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_rings

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Thprazine, Seroquel, Zyprexa -- are in your arsenal. You need to see a psychiatrist. Maybe h/she will determine you are not psychotic but your post reads like a troll or someone with psychosis. If Western medicine is too evil for you, I highly recommend C.S. Lewis' the Screwtape Letters. Lewis was a lay apologist in the Church of England. His books are classic Christianity. When my fear of spooks that don't exist and you know they don't exist but you are still terrified from childhood brainwashing, a priest recommended this book. His points are stunning and humorous. Lewis' main point is that if one believes in spooks, Western culture predominantly treats the chief spook as a co-equal to God. The forces of light vs. the forces of darkness. Spooks, if such there be and pyschiatry proves they are very rare breed, are created by one God, the good. (tho I could regress to OT stories). Victory is absolute. There is no contest.

Perhaps there is a spook, human arbitration service where an agreement can be worked out so they bother you less.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Don't get involved in meditation, it can open you up to spirit entities.

Meditation is very healing to the soul, it relaxes and brings about peace of mind. If you believe that meditation ''opens'' you up to evil spirits then you have just given them power! They can only ''harass'' you if YOU allow them to. BTW the WT has got NOTHING right!

Open your front door and tell them to leave, that this is your home and they are not welcome. They have no power over you so go bother someone else.

Peace

• designs
    designs

Pretty standard medical conditions and treatments, counseling and medications, diet etc., are available.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    If you wish for things to change, you have to start with what is keeping them there.

That is absolutely accurate, dear CL (the greatest of love and peace to you, my dear sister!). What many keep forgetting is that "each one is enticed and drawn out... by his (or her) OWN DESIRE." Happened with Eve and Adham - her, she kept looking at that "fruit"... and so gave evidence of HER desire: to have it. Him, his desire to be "like" God... prematurely. Somehow, he gave evidence of this so that the Adversary knew. Indeed, both DEMONSTRATED their desires, somehow; the Adversary only wickedly and deceitfully exploited the information he had. HE didn't make them do anything, though, per se.

That is why I say that such spirits have NO power... except what WE give them! And your comment explains that, dear one: there was some "desire"... that allowed these to be in dear LizLA's (peace to you, dear one!) vicinity in the first place... and she admits to that... which is also allowing them to stay (near to her) as they do. She only wants them partially gone, but not completely gone. So, she has what she has. Most probably for the reasons you state.

Thank you for that, dear one, and I truly hope dear Liz has ears to hear what you've shared. Because it COULD get worse. May that not ever be so, though!

Peace to you, both!

Your servant and fellow slave of Christ,

SA

• designs
    designs

As a counselor for Addicts there is a phase where people feel, in a most literal way, things like cob-webs on their faces or bugs crawling on them. Please seek help, this is nothing to do with a supernatural world of bugaboos.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

would you suggest not purchasing the Theta Meditation sleep cd's to others?

i was just looking into them...

is this a normal experiance for people who have listened to the cd's or are you unique?

describe your "special abilities" if you don't mind. what did the cd's "give" you, besides critters?

did you learn anything interesting you could pass on to us so we don't have to purchase the cd's?

please enlighten us.

• cofty
    cofty

Its a shame that christians' fixation on spirits leaves some people vulnerable to these sort of harmful delusions.

LizLA - I'm sorry you are feeling oppressed. There are no spirits whether good or evil. There are reasons in the real world why you feel as you do, you need somebody to help you find those reasons and move on.

I know that's not what you want to hear right now but the people on this thread who are sharing your delusion are not helping you.

I wish you good health.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit