Evil Spirits

by LizLA 294 Replies latest jw experiences

• AGuest
    AGuest
    the power and authority of Christ means that evil can not touch that which belongs to Christ.

Not permanent/indefinitely (i.e., the life of the spirit), no, dear one (peace!). However, the life of the flesh?... yes, evil can touch it. Satan "touched" Job's flesh. And those who were "evil" not only stoned Stephen and killed the Prophets, but had my Lord... and many of his disciples... killed in the flesh.

"Demons" (bad/evil spirits) tend to try and torment the spirit. They do this in order to take us to the point that we CHOOSE death (of the spirit) rather than [everlasting] life. By the authority of Christ, however, we can, through holy spirit, oppose... and even "conquer"... such tormentors, these "bad" spirits/demons. We can do it even with the Adversary.

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

There are no demons, there is no spirit world, there is no god, there is no satan, no demons are bothering you. Realize that these things aren't real and go get help.

And Merry Christmas.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Welcome to the forum. I'm an atheist myself, but this seems interesting enough that I asked my fiancee to weigh in.

Her method of choice:

Make a mixture of as much as you can find of: Basil, Bay leaves, Caraway, Cinammon, Clover, Garlic, Fennel, Lavender, Marjoram, Parsely, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage, and Turmeric. Put it "somewhere", such as in a satchel or on a plate, and pray for protection from God. Divide the pile of herbs in half. Take two square pieces of yellow fabric roughly the size/shape of crackers, and begin sewing them together to make a small bag. With each stitch, focus on the spirits that are giving you trouble and how to get rid of them. When 3 of the 4 sides are sewn together, stuff cotton and half of the herb blend into the pouch you've made and sew up the final bit the same way. Take the second half of the herbs outside (or just wherever you have access to the outside,like a window) and throw it into the wind while wishing them away and saying something to the effect of "may they never bother me again". Then take the yellow pouch you created with you wherever you go for protection.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Yes I also do exorcisms, if you would like to fly me in, put me up for 3 days in a quality local hotel, an give me a perdiem of 50.00 per day I would be glad to come in and get rid of all of your demons.

My motto is:

"Demon free is what I want to be"

• bob1999
    bob1999

Luke 10:17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, “Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name.” 18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

Peace

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Yeah, weird. Jesus said nothing would hard his followers and shit keeps harming them. Imagine that.

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Please for your own safety and those around you, seek medical help. Would you be willing to see a psychiatrist?

• mariemcg
    mariemcg

Yes, you must seek help.... And pray about it..

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Ditto what EntirelyPossible said:

There are no demons, there is no spirit world, there is no god, there is no satan, no demons are bothering you. Realize that these things aren't real and go get help.

Chemical imbalance in the brain is the more logical choice here.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

If any one wants to know if there's really a spirit world beyond the physical world, go purchase Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's CD titled "Theta Meditation System" and listen to it before and during sleep. It will open your psychic abilities and you will be able to hear and see the spirit world. After a few months of listening to the CD, then come ask me if there really is a spirit world

Interesting. So my very honest question is just what has been poured into your brain while you've been sleeping? You should probably not listen to stuff like--you seem to be quite suggestable. So I know someone who can't make them leave but can make them behave! But seriously, do you have kids? If you do, think about whether you want to instill this paranoia and fear of the unseen and unprovable in them. And get some help.

NC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit