Are you sure leaving is a wise decision ?- Lurkers think twice- Part 2

by mankkeli 283 Replies latest jw experiences

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oooooh, goody.... "Makkitup" is back again!!!

"Six of those members who sent them mentioned that I had brought some balance to discussions on JWN, they conveyed wholehearted appreciation for my insight ...."

Well, now we know that there are at least six active JW spies on-board...

"Here in Northern Europe, we have received reports of many ex-Jws who terminated their lives because of the difficulty of coping in the outside world. ...."

Well, let's analyse this...

First of all, the Watchtower Corporation is practically infamous for mis-quoting, quote-mining, and flat-out making stuff up... Since secular sources NEVER list the religious persuasion of a suicide victim - unless we're talking Muslim suicide bomber - the sources for the "ex-JW" suicides CANNOT be secular... Need I remind you that secular sources NEVER print the contents of any "suicide" notes???

And since so much GOSSIP and RUMORS tend to fly around within the Watchtower Corporation's congregations, I'd say that those reports of ex-JW "suicides" are about as reliable as recent sightings of flying saucers - or of Elvis Presley...!!

I wonder if those "suicides" are just stories that have been recycled as often as the story I heard waaaaaay back in the 1960's at an assembly - about a young JW girl who dated a worldly guy, got pregnant, left the "trooth", ended up with a drug dealer using drugs and turning tricks to get enough money for her next hit...

"She" was "killed" by another drug dealer/her "worldly" boyfriend/the cops....

Ooopsies!!

What "Makkitup" DIDN'T happen to mention, was the number of ACTIVE Jehovah's Witnesses who ALSO commit suicide...

"their therapist had little or no knowledge about what really goes in the JW religion..."

Only if the therapist is NOT familiar with the psychology of CULTS... And ex-Jehovah's Witnesses are ACTIVELY working to educate the mental health communities about the Watchtower Corporation CULT....

Soooo, if that supposed "suicide" count of people who leave and 'cannot find' a therapist familiar with cults and their manipulative behaviors actually exists, the numbers ought to continue to drop...

"Ask yourself, What kind of Life do reknowned atheist like Richard dawkins led?, read up on his personal life on wikipedia, He couldnt even keep a marriage responsibly. ..."

Ah, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Ask yourself how many Jehovah's Witnesses are DISFELLOWSHIPPED - WORLDWIDE - for ADULTERY - within the space of ONE YEAR....!!

"...you should know where you will be heading if you read their books and view them as some kind of legend..."

Nooooo, YOU'RE the one following "some kind of legend" - Bronze-Age, Middle-Eastern males' LEGENDS - only you still think it's the "truuuuuth" - and literal!!

"...I will be back with Part 3 of this series..."

Wow, I can't wait...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Has the overlapping flip flops killed anyone?. It doesnt kill anybody, It makes you stronger, monotony is boring..."

YES, you MORON, flip-flops HAVE KILLED PEOPLE!!!

jezuz facepalm

Geez, what a MORON!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "LWT - Wow, what a cute girl!, I'm expecting one also very soon, now my question is this, where would you like to see her in thirteen years time?...."

In college, you moron... In college, getting a good degree, then on to a decent job and perhaps marriage - to a man who she is TRULY ATTRACTED TO, not just OBLIGATED TO WED because he happens to be of the same CULT - "religion" - as she...

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I heard that a group of Smurfs tried to leave Satan, and half of them committed suicide. The rest have been adminstered little blue anti-depressants.

Too bad about the Smurfs.

true story.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Ummm, NewChapter, those little blue pills are not exactly anti-depressants ...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    JRK "I was divorced three times as a JW. I helped inflate the numbers. :) ..."
    New Chapter "LOL---I added 2 divorces to the roles. ..."

Crud... I was only divorced ONCE as a Jehovah's Witness...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "We need to tell them that leaving doesnt worth it after all. ..."

Man, you can really see the "Awake" magazine level of "college education" working in "Makkitup's" writing...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Message for Mankkeli..

http://www.haitian-truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/VILLAGE_IDIOT-300x300.png

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Your mind is made up. Data and information have no value to you. Good german x 2.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Manny’s scheme of frightening dissatisfied JWs so that they stay in the Borg, could backfire. As in any totalitarian society, eventually the dissidents will organize underground and form a resistance movement. Look what is happening in the around the world. The Borg is not immune.

Doubting JWs locked in a spiritual prison are not an asset to the Watchtower Corporation and will be a constant problem for the jailers. Since anyone can write in hours on a timesheet, active JWs who know the “truth about the ‘truth,’” may be more numerous than we realize.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit