Are you sure leaving the JW religion has made your life better?. Lurkers think twice

by mankkeli 260 Replies latest jw experiences

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

"Please note, I am not a pro-JW"

LOL and im not a human. LOLOL

and I love this one "What benefit is there to strain family relationship because you want to be free?, Please tell me, of what value is that freedom?"

only a complete mind controlled zombie could ask that question, i mean are you serious? LOL

it is NOT on the person leaving if their family ties are strained because they leave the religion, its ON the WATCHTOWER for making those rules that make it hard on families when a person leaves.

you sure that your little diatribe here isnt your own personal cry for help? its clear YOU feel as though you never came here, and YOU wish you could stay in the organization.

LOL @ U sir.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Mankkeli and NRFG=Masters of sarcasm

Well, I know George is a master of sarcasm. A for Mankkeli, maybe he just forgot his meds this morning.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I am only repoorting what I have observed .

You are not very observant.

• undercover
    undercover

overall it's a spiritual paradise.

Someone has spiked the water cooler here at JWN... Lots of deluded people running around lately...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "For those who have left, I know you will all agree with me that it is better not to have read crisis of conscience in the first place. ..."

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! r

Erm, yeah, like it's just SOOOOOOOOO much better to remain IGNORANT about what was ACTUALLY going on behind-the-scenes at Bethel!

I enjoyed that book SO much, I've bought FOUR COPIES so far, and have passed several copies along so that OTHERS' eyes may be opened, too!!

• zengalileo
    zengalileo

"Of what value is sharing what is in your heart if it would strain the relationship between you and those arround you?"

Oh you poor dear sad little thing! My hear goes out to you that you cannot share what is in your heart for fear you may hurt ones you love. you poor dear torutred soul.

I am glad my family and friends can share ANY secret with me and not cause me any hurt. I have love for them, so they could never really seriously wound me. And if they did they would be forgiven. I can't imagine a hell worse than to be trapped with your thoughts in your head and heart that you are trembling in fear to share lest you trigger the hate that your closest lovers really feel for you. You poor sad thing. God loves you, you can ipen your heart to him anytime and he won't smite you. There are also lots of just plain ol regular humans that have enough love to handle ANYTHING you could ever come up with to say. Find those people you can truly open up to, before you burst.

• maksym
    maksym

Dear Mankkell,

Great question! I thought I would take the time to post on this important topic. I don't post that much here.

Since leaving the The Watchtower Organization I have found Christ and "the truth". I found the true religion and I'm much closer to God and Christ than I ever was in the false religion of the Watchtower (aka Jehovah's witnesses).

I am not bitter.

I am grateful that God led me out of Satans Organization and into a better spiritual place.

I am filled with joy and happy about my salvation.

I am at peace and content that I need not search for something in a sea of false religions.

I love going to church to pray. I love getting involved in the ministry and preaching.

I enjoy helping the homeless and serving the needs of those that don't have as much.

Your question is poised in such a way that it might seem that in a secular sense we need to improve because we leave The Watchtower Corporation. This is irrelevent. There are Watchtower members (Jw's) that move up and down with good times and bad times, and it is the same with those outside that corporation/religion. Some that leave get on with life much better and others stumble into things they would not as a former Watchtower members. The point is not how great our life is now but how are we preparing for our future with God.

In my secular life I have almost completed my degree and that is something that will help me in this life until retirement if the Lord allows.

You asked about family and how it affects each of us here.

For me it has been positive. By my preaching efforts my sister is now baptized Roman Catholic, a faith I find much closer to the truth than the Watchtower Corporation. My daughter sees me going to church regularly and helping people and changing more than when I was a Watchtower member. I pray she may come to Christ as well. She has vowed never to return to the Church of Jehovahs witnesses (kingdom hall) again. Not by a word from me, but by my life actions.

My mom and dad know I go to a Christian church and I hope that someday my efforts will stir them to accept Christ and Christianity as well. So, yes things are very positive for me after leaving, but mostly in a spiritual sense and family sense as well.

Your post also seems to suggest that if we hurt our family by leaving what good is that. You must realize that Watchtower members are guilty of cutting off family members that have never been a part of their religion. About half of my family growing up, I never knew. They were just secular non church going folks. We didn't associate because they were not of the "in crowd" kind of mentality.

Essentially I have learned to love more. I learned not to judge and not to be afraid of God. Mostly we become Holy by way of loving people. God is love. Let us imitate that.

Even if we leave the Watchtower and some family members shun us it is THEM not showing love. We must love them back regardless. This is Holy. This is good. I pray that someday my brother and my father and mother will step toward Christ and remove themselves from Babylon the great and the Wathtower soon.

Lord have mercy

Peace to you

Maksym

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Although there are some things wrong with the organization, overall it's a spiritual paradise......Mizery

It`s never good to mix presciption drugs with alcohol..

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh snap!

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

zengalileo- Your folly is evident in your post, you called me sad little thing?, Is this what you have to show for leaving the religion, abusing someone you dont know?. You idiot!, Imbecile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit