Victoria, Australia: Report on Oct. 11th hearing involving Steven Unthank

by AndersonsInfo 156 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

rebel8 > Doing a Google search on FSD it got back to me with 'Funeral Service Directors'.

Did you mean FDS ?

• rebel8
    rebel8

yes... faithful & discreet slave

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Plan B for the lawyers.. "It's just a parable your honour!"

We must be able to get the court transcript, can you ask Steve for it Barbara please ? I'm sure he can request one if he does not have it already.

Also. I wonder if there is any value to us all sharing this news with childrens charities in an attempt to get this law globally. No politician would say no, it just needs suggesting. It would be a huge blow to the society as they are no longer the moral decider, the law is.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Snare&racket, the trial has not begun yet. I seriously doubt there would have been any recording taken of comments at a mentions hearing. Therefore, no transcript.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Doing a Google search on FSD it got back to me with 'Funeral Service Directors'.
    Did you mean FDS ?

love the irony . . .

• Ben57
    Ben57

Is it possible for some one in Victoria to get a transcript of the procceddings and post them on a blog somewhere or as a downloadable file. My JW freinds are not going to belive some of the the things mentioned here with out seeing it in writting. No FDS slave class as a body of men, just a theoldgical arrangment. But there are some 10,000 JWs that claim to be of the FDS. The GB claim that only the are used and that they do not take any notice of the rest of the FDS so that would put the burden on the men that want to take the high possition of rulling over the rest.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Cheers Mr Monroe, I assumed that all court proceedings were transcribed for future reference. Either way it will be interesting to see what happens x

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Introducing New FDS Feminine Washes in three fragrances

main product image ...........................;-)...OUTLAW

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Outlaw, you are a naught boy!

Keep up the good work ... he, he, he, he!!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Can anybody in Australia get a police search done for Harold Mouritz?

Americans and Europeans working with kids have them done all the time.

??

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit