Victoria, Australia: Report on Oct. 11th hearing involving Steven Unthank

by AndersonsInfo 156 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

How long before Vincent Toole is kicked out of Bethel?

He has dug a damn deep hole for the Watchtower bable and trick society, and a grave for the faithful and confused slave...

Oz

• Shrugged
    Shrugged

I have a question: Is Vincent Toole acting on behalf off the GB/WBTS or is he on his own?

• man oh man
    man oh man

This is going to make a great apostate book. Can't wait to hear the ending. So far every step of the way this has brought excitement. I so hope the gb go down!!! Steven Unthank you are the man!

• Adso
    Adso

Shrugged Vin Toole is the society's bethelite lawyer. He and his wife are good friends of my ex-wife. We sat with them at bethel for lunch and got treated like royalty for knowing them.

• Shrugged
    Shrugged

Adso: so far i understand, but has the GB approved their statements in this court? Is this something that the GB has outlined for them to say? Or will Toole get serios bashing from the borg?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I've said it before and I'll say it again the GB make it up as a they go along somebody needs to tell the Watchtower lawyers that they all need to sing from the same hymn sheet and that the lawyers need to study the drivel in the publications before attending court.

Is Judge Rutherford spinning very fast at the moment I wonder?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

This new light eminating from the court room is much brighter than any energy saving light in the Wacktower bring it on.

• Adso
    Adso

Ok Shrugged I see what you're saying now. They would have to be liaising pretty closely with Brooklyn. Surely?

• cofty
    cofty

This is really amazing stuff. I would recommend also reading Steven's own website for some more background, it does not look good for the borg.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Its hard to know if Brooklyn has been feeding Vincent and Co the lines or whether they had been leaving it to him to sort out this little gnat Unthank.

It's almost unthinkable that Brooklyn would have given him the FDS angle used...

If they try to reverse or clarify the FDS then we would be odds on that Brooklyn slapped Vincent to change his tune but if it stays the argument then Brooklyn must surely approve the line...

But would they be so dumb as to risk undoing the entire fabric of their fabrication?

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit