Victoria, Australia: Report on Oct. 11th hearing involving Steven Unthank

by AndersonsInfo 156 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• truthlover
    truthlover

Just a thought -

the society fought this for quite awhile according to what I read - does anyone know if some elders have been relieved of their status in Australia lately?

The reason I ask is that perhaps they stalled for time to rid themselves of those who may have issues .. any comments??

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

does anyone know if some elders have been relieved of their status in Australia lately?

The director of the Australian branch was moved to Poland just before the congregation elders got a letter telling them to comply with the law. This may or may not be meaningful. The timing of it is suspicious.

(Harold Viv Mouritz) http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/215817/1/Australian-branch-co-ordinator-sent-to-Poland-Victorian-court-case

• 00DAD
    00DAD

bookmarking

• Mad Sweeney
  • dgp
    dgp

Bookmarked. One can but feel pity for the poor people trapped inside.

• paladin
    paladin

AndersonInfo you have a PM

• geevee
    geevee

I am womdering if any elders in victoria have started getting their checks done yet?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Hi geevee, long time no hear!

Pity its more than the elders that need checking...

I hope the ceiling comes down on them all tomorrow. Just watched the 2002 sunday report video...

They will need changes forced on them because they clearly will not do it themselves. Such a shame because they actually could have been the most model religion in regards to outing and ousting abusers.

Leads me to figure that right at the top of both Brooklyn and Australia were/are, child molesters.

oz

• Alfred
    Alfred

I'm sure that any pedofile elders in Australia have already been identified by the WT and asked to step down immediately or leave the country. The WT lawyers are always one step ahead... as usual, the WT will come out of this smelling like a rose and claiming that Jehovah has once again led them to victory...

• paladin
    paladin

Are there any Australian news papers covering this last court hearing or any other paper internationally?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit