"Mentally diseased" article to be published in The Independent tomorrow

by cedars 311 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Just read the article and HAD to comment on it. thanks for posting this, peace, Lilly

• sizemik
    sizemik

@cedars . . . thanks for posting this . . .

This is simply a brilliant achievement by all who have contributed.

This is going to give some real traction to my recent complaint to the HRC here in NZ. Not so much in furthering the complaint itself . . . but in drawing Media attention to it . . . which will probably be my next move.

Check out the reply from the NZ HRC . . . some very interesting comments have been made . . .

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/216325/1/Human-Rights-Commission-finds-use-of-Mentally-Diseased-label-Offensive

I would encourage all here to do what they can to add momentum to this in their respective countries. You can do it all from your computer.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Nice article. Thank you for posting here.

• agonus
    agonus

This sort of thing will be spun by the GB as proof of Satan persecuting them, of course. Matter of fact, they were probably already counting on it when they sent that horrendous issue to press.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL---when they read it here, they had to helplessly watch it unfold. The article is up to 82 posts now.

• tec
    tec

Cedars also - GREAT WORK!

Peace,

Tammy

• foundlife
    foundlife

Thank you cedars! You along with some others here have been able to raise awareness to this dangerous cult. I wish we could all somehow channel our talents and energy to do the same.

• agonus
    agonus

What's really important is not so much outside awareness - let's face it, nobody outside of The Org really takes The Org seriously - but INSIDE awareness. A lot of recent threads seem to imply that more and more of the brotherhood are starting to wake up precisely because of articles and public exposure like this - not to mention the GB's own increasingly bizarre teachings.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bookmarking

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Great article! Thank you for all of your hard work! There are some great comments, and I hope everyone takes the time to add their own. I wish you the best!!!

Thanks again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit