WE CAN DO THIS....if you think the idea is as good as I do!

by Terry 62 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

You could also send emails (anonymously) to jws directing them to a site(s) with the aforementioned information like I suggested in the thread You've Got Mail! and to other sites like jwfacts, silentlambs, watchtowerdocument, etc.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

ABibleStudent

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I think that this is a great idea. The letter that Bangalore posted is a definite keeper.

SIAM

• Nathan Natas
  • ziddina
    ziddina

I like this idea too...

I see some minor obstacles - some JWs will think that the articles are faked; most of the current generation of young people won't have a CLUE as to what we're talking about - well, except for the later articles - and there're plenty of contradictions in THOSE, too...

But I do agree - this looks like one of the most effective methods of reaching people!!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I have often thought along these lines but finding the postal adresses of jws may not be so easy?...

oz

• irondork
    irondork

If someone could organize this LIFE-size magazine into a PDF file, individuals could download it and take it to their local Office Depot and have as many copies printed as they can afford / distribute.

I would certainly share in the cost and distribution of such a magazine.

It'll be just like old times! *wipes tear from eye*

• ziddina
    ziddina

Psst!! Aussie Oz!!

Leave them on the windshields of the cars at the Kingdom Hall. Leave them at the local laundromats. Leave them at the local coffee shops - especially the cheap ones. Ask your local Walmart or Australian equivalent big-box store if you can sit in their parking lot and hand them out - only when the JWs are there, of course...

• Terry
    Terry

Leave them on the windshields of the cars at the Kingdom Hall. Leave them at the local laundromats. Leave them at the local coffee shops - especially the cheap ones.

Actually, the only people who would understand these magazines would be JW's. Nobody else (non-JW's) would have a clue.

I like the leaving them on windshields idea...except if it is private property you might have a problem.

• carla
    carla

Marking, Thank You!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I did that once. I have no idea if it had any impact--none of them left the org.

I included proof the wts was benefitting from Rand corp and tobacco company stock and the UN NGO membership vow.

I think I also included scans of the old publication that said the preaching work would conclude in the 20th century, later reprinted (without mention of the change) to say "soon".

Oh, yeah--also stuff showing the discrepancy between the handling of the Malawi political cards and the Mexico thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit