I wish I was dead ...

by talesin 86 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am so sorry you are feeling depressed. You are and have always been there to encourage others, and whenever you hear of someone being ill, you are right there to do everything you can to make them feel better. I have always noticed that your empathy and compassion towards others are heartfelt and genuine, and I hope that with all of the posts and well wishes here that you feel that same love shown towards you at this time that you really need it. You are the type of person that this world needs more of, not less, so please take care of yourself and get professional help if you need it. It saddens me that some the nicest people such as yourself are often the ones who are prone to depression. I wish that there was something that could magically somehow take your pain away, but it takes time. Please know that there really is light at the end of the tunnel even though it may be hard to see right away. Don't be afraid to rely on your friends, that is what they/we are there for, even if it is just a kind word or thought, or sometimes a little nudge to help get you back on track.

So many of us see the beautiful soul that you are. You are very much admired! Please look inside yourself so you too can see what we see, someone who deserves the same love and caring that you have given others so freely and sincerely.

You. Are. LOVED.

• talesin
    talesin

merci, OC.

thank you to everyone. I'll be okay; promise, and thank you. The sharing makes it better. :)

Scully, thank you,,, just knowing you're you... makes life a lot better.

t

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

My Tal. It's so weird how we first got aquainted -- on a thread about spiders, of all things.

We've become good friends, despite the many, many miles between Texas and Nova Scotia. I know I can always rely on you when I need a lift, a kick in the pants or even help 'pulling up my boots'. So, Thank you ! With all the health issues both myself and my wife are still going thru -- You -- have been and are there for us. Whatever we can be for you...is what we can offer you in return. Freely.

Like my friend (hey guy...!) Ohio Cowboy said, " You are and have always been there to encourage others, and whenever you hear of someone being ill, you are right there to do everything you can to make them feel better. I have always noticed that your empathy and compassion towards others are heartfelt and genuine, and I hope that with all of the posts and well wishes here that you feel that same love shown towards you at this time that you really need it. You are the type of person that this world needs more of, not less, so please take care of yourself and get professional help if you need it."

Remember in Dances with Wolves...? The scene where Kevin Costners' character was leaving the tribe and the Indian kept shouting, "You are my friend...forever"?

Well, you are my friend -- forever. I hope your health improves, 'cause I know it affects your outlook, too

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just now saw the thread.... sorry, I don't check in here as often these days. Hope you are feeling somewhat better now. Just wanted to express kindness and wish you the best through this ordeal.

Namaste

Jeff

• Violia
    Violia

so sorry tal, I struggle with depression also and struggle is the right word.

(((gentle hugs and healing energy ))) to Tal

• Nabeena
    Nabeena

Talesin, the best part of being at your lowest is that it can only go up from there. I have had some really low days and soon after, things turned around. I didn't win the lotto, it's just that life is in constant flux and our perspective can shift dramatically. Do something to shift your perspective whenever it gets to be a bad one for you. Sometimes it is looking out another window-so to speak-that can give us a new view. Sometimes we need to walk away from the ugly view. Sometimes, we just need to close our eyes! That sounds defeatist, but we need to make it through the day. Life is always changing whether we like it to or not. We can use that for our own good when we let it do its thing and just take the good we find in those changes. I hope you can see something really good-soon.

• talesin
    talesin

What beautiful thoughts you all sent me! It is true that some days are harder than others, especially when life throws a long-term misery at you. :( But there is nothing better than being able to share those weak moments, and get a boost from friends!!!

thanks all,,, I can't type too much yet, but wanted to say oh this thread,,, how much I appreciate all of you!!!!

scully, sorry bout that, I see a PM and, god gurl... sorry to worry you! I appreciate your help, and though I asked and then disappeared, I meant it. Sorry to be so flighty-headed right now, and I will PM! You are the bestest and I love you!

snoozy,, you have been through some hard stuff,, me too... I'm glad we talked about that .. it's hard to hear folks complain sometimes, and I realize that, we all need to realize how lucky we are on the bad dasy darn, my hand's not typing right .. I appreciate your good wishes, sweet one, and yes I work very hard at not complaining too much ... (((hugs to you)))

rabbit, you know how much I love you and the missus... mwah mwah!

all of you, thank you so much for your support ,,

thinking of a song ... by Paul Williams , I love his stuff,,,

You and Me Against the World

You and me against the world
    Sometimes it seems like you and me against the world
    When all the others turn their backs and walked away
    You can count on me to stay

Remember when the circus came to town
    How you were frightened by the clown
    Wasn't it nice to be around someone that you knew
    Someone who was big and strong and looking out for

Sometimes it seems like you and me against the world
    And for all the times we've cried I always felt that
    God was on our side.

And when one of us is gone
    And one of us is left to carry on
    Then remembering will have to do
    Our memories alone will get us through
    Think about the days of me and you
    Of you and me against the world

Life can be circus
    They underpay and overwork us
    Though we seldom get our due
    And when each day is through
    I bring my tired body home
    And look around for you

It feels like you and me against the world
    And for all the times we've cried
    I've always felt that God was on our side
    And when one of us is gone
    And one is left alone to carry on
    Then remembering will have to do
    Memories alone will get us through
    Think about the days of me and you

I knew if I was gonna be stuck in the house, healing, recuperating, whatever,,, that JWN would help me ... all I can say, with much humility, is thank you!

and this is to all of you,,, the ones I joke with, the ones I argue with, the ones I laugh with .... you get it!!!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit