I wish I was dead ...

by talesin 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Talesin

I feel this way at times due to illness , you know, what is the point? look over your diet and try and make sure it is good and maybe add some vitamins. I also found adding some amino acids like taurine can be helpful. Or maybe you might respond to st johns wart or other similar type herbal preparations.

Get some sunlight and exercise and put on some music. Music does so much and can be so healing.

try and get out and find people. My hubby and I are trying to get to the senior center a bit , at least it gets us out of the house. Here you only have to be 50 join . Do they hare recreation centers where you are at? Those can be wonderful, just get out of your apartment and people watch. Hey just sitting on the steps outside your apartment is better than watching games shows all day.

V

• nugget
    nugget

Talesin,

Things will get better. It is hard when things look so dark but you are special and important. Hang in there through the bad times today is not the only day there are better days.

Love and hugs to you.

• Bella15
    Bella15

You are deeply loved and I asked God to appoint an Angel to go before you, to keep you safe, to keep you company ...

Do you not know? Have you not heard?

The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.

He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

He gives strenght to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;

but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strenght.

They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40: 28-31

Psa 27:14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

• Bella15
    Bella15

@JeffT

I don't know you and I hurt just to read what you went throught ... you are LOVED.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

the summation of our existence is cycles. you have to put up with the bad cycles, to re-enter the good cycles. you can almost look at it like payment. your grief,stress,anxiety,pain ends up being payment for the good cycles. then once you've used up all your capital, you re-enter a bad cycle to re-compile this capital to pay for the next good cycle again.

i tend to think of people on a line graph. some people never struggle much with heavy anxiety, or a lot of pain. it seems these people are also restricted in how much pleasure(contentment) they can attain though. their biggest shifts(cycles in life) range from 3 to -3 for example. people who are able to experience much higher levels of pleasure(contentment) , tend to also range from the high positive numbers to the high negative numbers. ie. people who are able to attain much higher levels of contentment(pleasure), also hit major low ends. in their cycles.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

-10 (intense suicidal pain) 0 (indifference) 10(bliss)

• flipper
    flipper

TALESIN- I'm so sorry you are feeling down. Here is a you-tube of nature scenes to brighten your day . Love & hugs. Mr. Flipper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93kRj0J3rk

• factfinder
    factfinder

Talesin- I am sorry you asre going through this miserable time. When my Mom died I twice attempted suicide, somehow I remembered what my Dad said: That my Mom wants me to live my life. Thus somehow I got past that very painful period. Still, I get depressed often and the future seems very bleak. But I know my Mom would want me to go on.

I hope whatever you are going through will ease up very soon and you will feel much better soon.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@JeffT- I am sorry you went through that horrible period in 2005.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Hang in there tale...you have a friend here, and many others, that care for you. Keep on fighting. And also...please drop us a line and let us know how you are doing today. Take care.

• mummatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit