I wish I was dead ...

by talesin 86 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Just got to read your thread. I so sorry you are feeling bad. I don't totally understand how you feel I do know what depression does to me. So all I can say is hang in there. With both hands and ten fingers. I find getting out of the house for awhile helps. A long walk with a good friend who will listen to you. Watch a dumb movie that makes you laugh. Mind is "George of the Jungle". Just let yourself takes some time off so you can focus again. These are things that help me. I sure yours are totally diffrent. Just remember we are all cheering for you. It's good you let all of us know. It shows how much you trust us all. Thank you for the trust. Totally ADD

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

There are days that life is more difficult, and seeing kittens, or hearing a new joke, makes all the difference.

I'm sorry to have worried anyone, I would never ever mean to do that. Sometimes I feel really awful, but it's only feelings,, feelings, we maybe (or I feel the need to) share ... ?

Many folks reading this, and posting here, go through their own personal hell every day, and it's much worse than mine.

I send you all the healing energy back my friends, that you have sent me!

thanks for everythign, everyone !!

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you all for your beautiful support!

Let's just reflect it back on each other ... : D

OY!

• talesin
    talesin

Snoozy, thank you. It's true that folks can make a career of 'victimhood' but .

Sometimes we need a hug, is all. And it's okay to be weak sometimes,,, I've had to learn that (?). :))

t

• talesin
    talesin

see if this link works for the vid from p. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hr0kGg2zgM

• talesin
    talesin

we are 'good enough' !

* anyone who can't click the above link, is Sarah MacLaughlan, "Good Enough"... good song! ;) *

muah, muah! merci!!

and, a personal anthemn, which I think we could all embrace !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Ri0Tk8WQI

• ziddina
    ziddina

OOOOO Yeah!!! I LOVE that song, "Free Your Mind"!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Thanks, Zid, it has been an anthem for me :)

love the dancin',,,, the prancin' ....

the ladeezzz ... :)

t

• talesin
    talesin

scully,, my phone was being 'phished' since last week ,,, couldn't answer any unknown numbers ...

sorry, I checked reverse 411 tonite ...

u r the bestest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit